Mlp: A very RED and Pink story

Chapter one:Pikamena

"Pinkie!! Help,save me!" Rainbow dash said as Pinkie watched with a menacing smirk up on her face.
"Pinkie?"Rainbow said "Oh, I'm just fine,but you, your sopose to be dead. Ahhhhhhh!!!!! She fall to her asuming death and in those moments Rainbow's life flashed before her eyes. Boom. Pinkie gave a smile thinking that the cyan colored pony had fell to her death.
Before rainbow past out she saw some pony drag has to some place unknown..
* 3 hours later*
...........? Huh? Rainbow felt someone rubbing her hair it felt calming and familiar?
Flu...Flutter.....Fluttershy?

Samlmaci:I hope this is good so far.

Fluttershy: "Rainbow your alive! I thought you were gone!"

I thought so to...
??:Rainbow!
Huh, Twilight, Rarity, and......Apple..jack? What happen to Applejack?
Twilight: Pinkie pie has her..
Rarity: You mean Pikamena, that evil thing out there is not Pinkie pie.
Fluttershy:Yeah,I agree with Rarity That one out there is not Pinkie pie.
Rainbow:Can someone explain What happen to her?
Twilight: No, not really...But I'll tell you what happened.

It started a few days ago when Pikam- Pink- I don't know one of them invited us to a party.
Rainbow:I never got an invitation.
Twilight: well lucky you, cause what happened at sugarcubed corner will scar us for life..

Twilight: I wonder What Pinkie has planned this time"
Fluttershy:Maybe it's another friend get together"
Applejack:Maybe.
Pinkie:Surprise!!
Everyone:*Gasp!*

I do not own neither do I claim the picture.Same thing with Mlp.The only thing that's mine is the story it's self.

This is an old story i dug up from the grave I made it back in 2016 I may continue on with the story depending on if people like it or not.