Undertale: Genocide run

Chara didn't die in this fanfic neither did Asriel well..some what,their parents were still married everything was great until Something awful happened.

ChapterOne: Guilt

Zzzz...
Asriel: Chara! Chara! Get up,it's your birthday!
Chara:5 more minutes..zzz....

Asriel:Come on Chara, we've got
a big day ahead of us! We planed a great day for you come on!
Chara: urgh...fine.
Asriel:Yayyy!
*20 minutes later*
Chara: Alright Asriel I'm ready to go!

.......................
Asriel?
.....................
Chara:Asriel,this isn't funny.

She went though all the town's searching for Asriel,soon she realized there were alot more people missing then Asriel.
Chara:A..Asriel, come on this really isn't f...f..funny anymore..

She called and called and called name after name. T..Toriel? Asgore? S..Sans? Papayrus? The names went on and on. She kept on calling and calling and.......calling. BUT NOBODY CAME.
Chara:*gasp!* I.....I....I k...k...killed every.........everyone.......

Tears started to roll down her
cheek uncontrollably.
Chara :NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* A few hours later*
Chara's dream
Chara:This is so awesome! You guys are the best family Ever.

Toriel: We love you Chara, and we only want to do what's best for you.

Asriel: Your the best sibling I have ever had!

Asgore: Chara, we all love you, but there is this question that we all want to ask you.
Chara: Okay, what's that?
Everyone: WHY DID YOU MURDER US?!

Chara: I'm sorry!! *Heavy panting* I'm so sorry everyone.......

I hope this is good, I like writing these type of stories I think I'm keep doing this book I might have some stories that end nicely if I can start learning how to do Decent good endings.Welp, till next time.

Oh, and the picture is not mine I hope I don't give myself a heart attack from trying to find the perfect creepy picture for my stories

This I think I made in 2016 to but, I'm not really sure.