Chapter 12

Shotou and Izuku escaped to the League's hideout in the alleyway. Izuku looked shaken once they arrived. Shotou was worried.

"Izuku are you ok?" he asked. Izuku looked at Shouto and nodded. After that, they finally made it to the door. Shotou opened it for Izuku as they went in. Toga was waiting on the couch and bounced up when she saw Izuku.

Before she could hug him Shotou blocked Izuku by pulling him back. Toga looked up at him in confusion but shrugged it off and sat back down on the couch. To be honest, Shotou didn't know why he did it. He looked back down at Izuku who's gaze was unreadable.

Tomura stepped into the room, he saw Izuku and walked over to him. He patted Izuku on the back.

"I never knew you had the heart to kill him your honestly villainous," he said. Izuku shuddered and flinched at those last two words.

Shotou glared at Tomura. He obviously said that to make him uncomfortable. Tomura smiled back at Shouto and turned away. Shotou led Izuku to the barstools where Kurogiri-san was silently cleaning a mixing cup.

They sat down next to each other. Toga came over too, sitting next to Izuku. This made Shotou a little irritated.

"Baby, are you ok?" Toga asked rubbing his back. Shotou glared at her too but didn't say anything.

Izuku looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine thanks, Toga" he said. Shotou patted Izuku on the head. Shotou wondered what was wrong.

"Izuku come with me," he said picking him off the stool. Izuku looked confused but nodded. They walked outside, Shotou led him to the corner of the alleyway. Shotou looked firmly at Izuku.

"Izuku you've been acting strange. What's the matter?" Shotou asked. Izuku gulped and sighed.

"I never wanted to kill Kacchan"

"Why did you do it then?"

"Once he told me that he wanted us to both become Heroes I guess I got mad"

"Why?"

"He's always said to kill myself and I could never become a Hero myself. At that moment I remembered all the times I cried in my bed, how many times I cut myself, how many times I would actually listen to him. It infuriated me"

"I'm sorry that you went through that"

"No, don't be. It was Kacchan. The part that made me kill him is when he told me he loved me"

"I thought you'd be happy. He was also your childhood friend"

"That's not it, I liked him back. When I confessed to him in Middle School he called me a gay sh*t and to never talk to him again" Tears started rolling down Izuku's face as he said this. "I loved him, I still did. I never stopped until now"

Shotou felt disappointed somehow. He tried not to let it show. "I loved him, I loved him" Izuku kept repeating. This is when Shotou got irritated.

"Shhh," he whispered. He grabbed the back of Izuku's head, slowly he leaned in his face. Inches apart from Izuku's. In moments their lips touched in a loving embrace.