Taegi

Requested by: PurpleTaehyungie
Little: Yoongi
Caregiver: Taehyung

-Author's POV-
It was nighttime. It was another night of Taehyung spending a few minutes to get Yoongi to sleep. It always turns out the same way but sometimes it turns out a little different, and tonight is when it turned out different.

Taehyung was watching tv (a cartoon he had put on for Yoongi) while Yoongi was colouring on the floor. Taehyung looked at the time before gasping, making Yoongi look at him immediately.

"Look at the time baby, do you know what that means?" Taehyung asks as he looked back and forth between the clock and Yoongi. "It mean pway time!" Yoongi replied as he crawled over to him toy box and got some toys out and started to play.

Taehyung shook his head and chuckled "No baby, it's not play time". Yoongi looked at him confused "ish it eating time?" Yoongi asks before trying to make his way to the kitchen, only to be picked up by Taehyung.

"No baby, it's not eating time either. It's sleeping time" Taehyung said as he carried his little to their bedroom. Yoongi started to squirm in Taehyung's arms.

"Nu wan sweep! Nu wan sweep daddy!" Yoongi yelled. Taehyung sighed, knowing that this was going to be a long night.

Taehyung continues to carry Yoongi into the bedroom and places him on the bed before going quickly over to the door to lock it. The reason for locking the door is being that Taehyung didn't want Yoongi running out the room and out the house because that would just take longer to get Yoongi to sleep.

Yoongi thrashed around on the bed, flailing his arms around and kicking his legs, luckily not hitting Taehyung as he did. Taehyung sighed again as he watches Yoongi.

"Little one.. are you not going to be a good boy for daddy?" Taehyung asks, already feeling a little stressed and tired himself. Yoongi didn't reply but he stopped kicking around and looked up at Taehyung, seeing the sadness in his daddy's eyes.

"Are you going to be a good boy for daddy?.." Taehyung asks again, but this time rephrasing the question. "Yoongi be good boy! Yoongi be good boy for daddy!" Yoongi said as he immediately got under the covers, "but Yoongi nu sweepy..".

"How about if daddy cuddles with you, will you sleep then?" Taehyung asks as he walked towards the bed. Yoongi nods and giggles, causing Taehyung to look at him and smiles in relief. "Good boy".

Taehyung got into the bed next to Yoongi and pulled him close, holding him against his chest. Not too long after, Taehyung could hear Yoongi's soft and quiet snoring. Taehyung smiles before holding Yoongi even closer to him and falling asleep.

Hope you liked it
(466 words)