week nine

on monday: You suffered through a severe seizure. They took you in an ambulance and you were too far to hear me cry your name.

on tuesday: I waited patiently in the waiting room. Visitors passed by, friends and relatives, but they didn't know that I was there for you.

on wednesday: Your sister called me when I was at home.

She said she was sorry.

on thursday: I didn't know what to do with myself.

on friday: I went to your home, but you weren't there.

on saturday: It was your funeral. I promised myself that I wouldn't cry, but I did anyways. 

I came home and there were flowers left on my porch with a letter attached to it and it read your name.

on sunday: I finally read the letter;

Dear Diana,

There will be times in life when you sit in your room and forget that you are existing, that you are a living person who can laugh and smile, and cry. And then, in time, there comes an exciting adventure that you would have never expected because it was so amazingly great, it could have possibly never happened to you. When I first looked into your eyes, I knew you'd be my grand finale, my last great adventure. There are so many things that you can do in this life, Diana. You must follow your heart and you must learn to love this life that you have, even if I'm no longer in it. Don't cry, my love, when I must depart from this earth. I will always love you, no matter where you go and who you'll become.

Don't forget about us,

Harry x