Bedroom part-2

Jack POV
My sexy wife, Elsa, and I had just finished the beginning of wild times. "Y'know what I want now babe?" She panted. "What?"
"An âñäł." She said out of breath. "You sure you wanna go that far?"
"Of course." I took myself out and she was flushed. "Oh my god." She giggled. "Did we really cüm that much?"
"Yeah. And we're about to do it again."
"I'm ready when you are ba~" her sentence was cut with me entering her a$$. Slow and steady. "I'm so tight."
"Yeah. Cause we've never done this before."
"Ha. Duh." Her breathless lungs were able to let out a moan. I placed my face on her neck and started to kiss and suck on it. "You like that Snowflake?"
"I want more daddy. I want more!" She gasped. "I still can't get used to how big you are!"
THAT'S IT I'M DONE I GIVE UP!!! XD...

SIKE!!!

I started to move faster with every thrust. More moans came out of her mouth. I felt the bed shaking. "I wanna cüm Jack! I wanna cüm!" I gave her more and more. After a few more thrusts, we came at the same time. After a few minutes of resting, we climbed back into bed. "I love you Jack."
"Love you too Elsa." I kissed her forehead. "Maybe later we could do it in the shower."
"I'd love that." She said.