It's like he's here

Jack was going on a business trip for a few weeks. "But I'll miss you."
"I know Snowflake. But you know how important this is to me."
"I know. Promise to call me everyday?"
"I promise. Oh, crap. I almost forgot. I've got a special gift for you."
"Oh really."
"Yup." Jack reached into a gift bag and pulled out a purple 12-inch fake manhood.

"It'll be like I'm here with you every day."
"I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this." She said. Her panties were already wet just looking at it.

A few days had past and Elsa was having a lot of fun with the purple object.

One afternoon, she was feeling a little horny. She went upstairs to find the object on the bed from earlier. She got on the bed and placed it in her womanhood. She moaned loudly in lust. She rode it. "Jaaack" she moaned. Slow moving thrusts was all it took for her to be turned on.

She flopped on her back and inserted the object inside her. She moved it up and down faster and faster. She gripped her hair as she felt herself cümming. "Fuck, Jack. I gonna cum...

*drives to Burger King*
Clerk:Hi. Welcome to Burger King. What can I get for you?
Me:Hi. Yeah, I'd like a large order of TidePods please with a side of  Oxi Clean.
Clerk:... would you like anything to drink?
Me:Yes. I'd like some bleach please...

She moved it faster inside of her. Her moans grew louder and louder. After a few more thrusts, she came on the object...

Jack came back home only to find his wife on the couch with the object inside her walls while sleeping and moaning of lust. He slowly unzipped his pants and took off his boxers and took the object out of her.
He entered her and began their usual activity