Real

[This part will be some of my own philosophy on the topic "What does it mean to be real"]

You'd ask "What does being "real" have to do with people and connections?"

There are many ways you can describe how something is real.

For example, you might be able to touch it, taste it, see it. Examine it with all your senses...and...it might still not be real.
I can explain that with a mental illnesses like schizophrenia. People with this disorder see things and hear voices that are not real. Your mind can lie to you, and it does.

So then what is real? Something you can feel? Feelings are real, right?Well, I suppose they are but what causes them? If you've lived in an empty room, never known anything, never had any senses to get to know something, you won't feel (and, of co...

Well, I suppose they are but what causes them? If you've lived in an empty room, never known anything, never had any senses to get to know something, you won't feel (and, of course, not think).

{There's the sense of time passing, about which one of my teachers told me you don't need senses to feel, but I don't know if it really is true or, if yes, why. It's an interesting thought, though.}

So feelings are a result, not a reality.
They are made up by your mind.

And here is my point: all that is real is what your mind accepts as real.

You accept as real all the people you have seen, the people you know. The rest are just a number.

Now tell me, if no one knows you, are you real?
By that logic, do you make me real by reading this? (No, no one does » I'm no one here.)

Is my logic flawed? Why?