*Chapter 29: Seaside fun

*Chapter 29

*We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz. The wizard of oz*

Ben's POV

I was so happy when Monique agreed to let me take her to the park. 

"No hello Nique?" I asked 

"S'up?" She replied sullenly

"You could be happier you know" I said "I was only going to ask if you want to go to the beach, you know as friends" I quickly added 

"Friends?" She said with my eyebrows raised 

"Well, no" they started "Just-shit" I cursed 

"Haha, don't worry" I laughed "Look I'd love to come, you have to ask my mum though" she said

"Deal" I smiled 

I then put his arm around her and we made our way out of school.

On our way to the estate I just kept glancing at her, I was actually excited that she said yes because I'd never think that she'd say yes.

To be honest when we got to the estate dealing with Monique's mum was pretty simple. She was more than happy for me to take her daughter out as long as she was home before 9pm as it is the middle of October and it's starting to get dark early.

My mum took us to Southsea which was the closest beach to us. Monique seemed to be really enjoying herself so I was happy. Then, when she was least expecting it I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. To my surprise she whacked my arms away and kicked me.

"You have a girlfriend!" She screamed "Who also happens to be my best friend" she added.

**

Crap, what have I done? I've ruined any chances that I had with Monique. I thought. The car journey back home was extremely tense especially because Monique was pissed off with me.

**

Authors note 

Lol, sorry I just had to do that. There's no way Monique would go on a date with Ben! That breaks every part of the best friend code. Anyways, I got this idea for pranking you from @ilurvbooks who wrote 'The Bet' it's such a good book. Go check it out. Here's the proper chapter coming up. 

**

Jordan's POV

I was sitting in music trying to write a new song when the idea came to me. I mean it's only been a few days since I asked her to go out with me and she still hasn't given me an answer. I really like her and I'm happy to wait until she's ready but then I want to speed up the process a bit. I think Bobby is extremely unhappy about being under used. I’ve even had to resort to remembering past experiences.

*Flashback* 

During Rhiann's party I got bored so I decided to drag Shaneece so that we could have our own party. I didn’t see it as taking advantage of her as she wanted it as much as I did. We went to look for an empty room in Rhiann's house. Unfortunately it seemed like lots of other people had similar ideas, until we found some random room which just had clothes in it.

I pressed my lips to Shaneece's and kissed her longingly. I'd just come out of juvie for possession of drugs so I hadn't seen her for a good three months and three months is a long time not to get any, I reasoned.

We stopped kissing each other with our lips and we had moved on. Shaneece's hand had slipped into my trousers and she was moving it slowly over my shaft. I couldn't help but let out a low moan. Just as I was going over the edge she moved her hand and left me hanging. Damn this girl is one heck of a cock tease, alright it's my turn I thought. If she can play dirty then so can I.