*Chapter 42

*Chapter 42

*If I could have one final chance, one final wish, it'd be for my father and you again. Luther Van Dross. Dance with my father again* 

Jordan’s POV

Walking back home with Monique I got a phone call from someone I wasn’t expecting a call from, I did it subconsciously but I guess it was indirectly to feel better that I intertwined my fingers with Monique’s. That girl has some rough hands though, she must do a lot of washing up.

"You alright babe?" I asked Monique as soon as I got off the phone.

"Yeah, stressing about the exams unnecessarily" she replied

"Aww Monique you don't need to stress about them, you're smart and I know you work hard"

"Yeah but-"

I  just interrupted her protests by crashing my lips firmly on hers. She responded and for five minutes it felt like we were the only people in the street. Until someone shouted, 

"Get a room!" 

We just laughed and ran the rest of the way back to the estate.

That little kid wolf whistling was so embarrassing, I thought to myself I can't believe that. Oh well at least Monique managed to find it funny I guess.

"You alright Mum!?" I called as we walked through the front door.

"Hi Jordan how was your day?"

"Meh it was ok, u?" 

"Yeah it was fine"

"Jordy!" my little sister shrieked whilst she jumped on him. 

"You alright Melody?" 

"Yeah" 

I loved my  little sister, she’s so cute. 

"Anyways see you in a bit Mum, I’m going to do some work"

"Alright darling" 

I then went to my room to work on my composition to make it better because I didn't believe Mr Steele when he said it was good. A couple of hours later when I'd finished my composition I went down to eat.

"Mmm, what did you make Mum? It smells good"

"Spaghetti bolognaise and garlic bread"

"Sweet, I'm starving, thanks"

"It's alright. Enjoy it."

"Oh I will"

After that I settled down to eat my big bowl of bolognaise. Then I just chilled watching Big Bang Theory. I love that show so much.

Boom boom boom, “Jordan” Boom boom boom “Jordan" my brother Darnel knocked on my door like Sheldon in Big Bang Theory.

"You alright bro?"

"Yeah s'up?"

"Um well...there's some girl right and like her and like we chirpse but you know I don't know whether to ask her because I still see her chirpsing with other guys..." 

"Ok, when she's with you does she make eye contact with you and deliberately touch you and stuff?" 

"Well sometimes, but I see her do it with other guys as well"

"Either she's a hoe or she's trying to get your attention I say talk to a close friend of her" 

"What do you mean?" 

Our conversation was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing so I picked it up

"Sorry Darnel-hello? Oh hi Monique...what's wrong?"

Ok Monique has just called me crying down the phone, I wonder what's wrong with her.

**

Bloody Domingo, I don't know who thinks he is. I feel so bad that Monique actually had to interact with her good for nothing father, at least my useless father is rotting in some prison cell somewhere.

"Are you ok babe?" I asked Monique as I entered her room

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" 

"If you say so"

"Seriously Jordan its cool"

"Alright then, see you and good luck with Kate"

"See you babe" 

We shared one final kiss before she knocked on Kate’s door.

I then went home. I was seriously annoyed that our date had been ruined but I guess it was sisters before misters for girls.

"Hi Ma" I quickly said before running to my room. Mum was shooting questions to me but I didn't want to answer them because I just wasn't in the mood. It wasn't important how my date went with Monique anyway, was it?

In order to calm myself down I started playing on my drums. Clashing on my cymbals and banging my sticks together seemed to calm me down. I was so engulfed in the noise that I didn't realise that my Mum had come into my room.

"Jordan"

Bang. Dum. Bang. Bang 

"Jordan!" 

"Yes!?"

"What's all the noise for?"

"Nothing?"

"You usually take out all your anger on your drum kit so either you spill or you go and walk it of" 

"Mum, do I actually have to?"

"Jordan? When do I have to ask you do something twice?" 

"Sorry Mum"

"So?"

"I'm going out Mum"

"Ok, see you then"