I n t o T h e W o o d s

All the losers headed home after that besides Bill and Beverley, the wandered off somewhere into the woods just for fun.
       "Bev-bevie loo-look" stutter said pointing up. There sat an old faded yellow tree house, with a rotted termite aged rope latter.
       "I've been to this part of the woods before after fights with my dad, and I've never noticed it." Bevie gawked, Bill looked at it questionably as if asking if it were safe.
     "Shu-should we go-go up" Beverly nodded and headed towards the latter rungs. She placed her left toes onto the first rung and shifted her weight onto it. She started at a slower pace a first but a few feet up and she quickened her pace.
     "SNAP!!!" She felt the wood piece give way beneath her, she held her posture it was just one bad rung, right?
     "BEVERLY ARE YOU OKAY" Bill without his stutter yelled worried for the girl.
    "YA C'MON IT'S OKAY, JUST STEP WHERE I STEP!" She looked down at Bill and was not happy she did she was fine with heights but Bill, Bill may freak out. He started climbing right as she reached the top.
       "SH-SHIT" bill yelled looking down and Bevie suppressed a chuckle. She turned around and the inside was nothing like the outer edge kind of like the loser. The interior was amazing like nothing the've ever seen before.
      "It-it's so co-colorful" Billy said in awe.
     "By god I know"  the room consisted of rainbow walls, a bright red love seat, a yellow rug and, even a blue mini fridge.
     "Da-damn it has-has ele-electricity" He muttered. Beverly looked in the mini fridge while Bill looked in the cabinets,
       "Aren't these Eddies favorite soda" Beverly questioned.
       "A-and Rich-richies fav-favorite candy"
       "OH MY GOD" they both shouted. They both whip their heads towards the window and see the two boys hand in hand waking to the tree house.
     "Hu-hurry get-get in the cab-cabinet" Bill said opening it for her, she crawled in and so did he it was a tight fit, so their noses where touching, you couldn't see it but they were both as red as a balloon.
      "I don't want to leave them Rich" Eddie said to the curly haired boy.
     "Well what do you want to do when school starts Eddie, and what if pennywise is really back and what if it is Georgie and we have to kill him" Richie sighed.
       "But what about Beverly I love her I can't leave her"
       "What if all the losers go" Eddie finished.
       "What is he talking about?" Bev whispered to Bill.
        "Did you hear that" Richie said.
       "God now your the paranoid one" Eddie said
        "It came for the cabinet" Richie opened it to reveal a balloon red Bill and Beverly. The coughed awkwardly and Beverly said
        "Wow Bill your teleported worked can't believe it, well time to be going back now bye"
      "Be-bev wait, wha-what did you-you mean bye le-leave" Bill asked.
        "We're running away if we don't we'll be even more losers and I can't take that, we're leaving the week before school, you can come if you want." Richie said like it was no big deal.
        "No your not leaving, last summer we made that pact if any of us need you you'd come back, or in your case stay. ITs back you can't leave, not until he's gone. Then once he is we'll leave with you." Beverly sternly said.

Thanks so much for reading this I hope it's ok and comment
or pm me any ideas for this book like about pennywise or and corrections and that's so much so please tell me what I should do love you all
~Elke