11.

Dear My First and Last Love,

Hi Dahyunnie! By the time you read this, I already passed away. I'm sorry for not saying goodbye to you personally. Trust yourself, Hyunnie. You will move on eventually. Please move on for me. I don't want to see you suffer.

My Dubu, please be happy. Live your life happily. I want you to be always happy. Seeing you sad is the last thing I want to see.

I never told you about my condition because of our current situation and I didn't want to be a burden to you. I had enough savings for my operation but I decided to give it to you. I placed it under our bed in our apartment. Yes, I went to our apartment. Too bad, you are now living with Hansol. Don't worry, I'm not mad. I never was mad at you two. I was mad at myself for being a damn coward and for not fighting for you. I am still wondering why you didn't leave that apartment tho. Use the money wisely okay? I had to hold back my urges to spend all of it to jokbals.

By the way, you still have the key right? I hope you still have it because I lost mine hahahahaha!

Just like I did with your heart. I lost it and someone found it.

I wish you and Hansol the best! I hope you two will stay strong! You looked stunning when you walked down the aisle on your wedding day.

Too bad I wasn't the one waiting by the altar.

Kim Dahyun, my first and last love, please remember that I will always love you. I really love you so much. Thank you for everything. Thank you for the memories. Thank you.

See you in our next life! I'll make sure to watch you do the eagle dance in the middle of the street just like I did when I first saw you. I will never forget that moment. Never!

I love you. Dahyunnie. I will always love you.

Good bye.

With love,
Momo.

End.