Simplynailogical - The end of tea

Finished. Christine had just finished filming her latest nail art video, which not only would surprise many fans but would also mean that her hoarding obsession with the peelies was not improving. Imagining herself in 10 years was something that Christine often either relished in or dreaded, would she be a peelie and holo addict forever? Would she still drink tea? Could she consider herself *gasp* ANCIENT?! But at the same time, she imagined her future with Ben, her subscribers and Menchie and Zyler. Would she be married in 10 years, maybe have a ki?... Hm maybe that was too scary a thought for the current time.

Lifting herself up, she brushed flakes of nail varnish off her holo coloured sweatpants and decided that she would have to investigate the location of her drink slave for a well-deserved tea. Entering the living room, she noticed Ben was on the laptop doing some last minute paperwork for his career. 

"BEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN," she screeched, making Ben leap off the sofa in surprise before he burst into laughter.

"YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS," he responded, before awkwardly crossing his fingers that were still residing on the laptop keys before him. Christine noticed and putting her jokey behaviour aside, she enquired "what's wrong?" Ben sighed before putting a slight upturned grin on his face, "anyway you can claim on your channel that you are a newly reformed hot chocolate lover?" Christine furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and slight disbelief at the random comment he was making, "um I don't see why I should?"

Repeating his previous sigh, Ben remarked simply "Starbucks is closing down all it's branches in Canada, it's all over Facebook and the news have done a tiny bit of coverage on the topic." Initially, Christine didn't really know how to react, it wasn't massively important, but it did very much upset her and she knew that her subscribers wouldn't react very well to the news. Tea had become such a big part of her channel and though it still could be, it was immensely disappointing that one of her biggest loves would no longer be around. Christine stated, "we should make a video saying goodbye.." she slightly choked up and Ben smiled with a hint of sadness and relief. He stood up and without a word embraced her, Christine had so many jokes and so little time in this one moment, but decided to enjoy it and keep it for herself. 

Ben whispered quietly in her ear, "you want me to get you one last tea?" She smiled widely at him and replied "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN... yes I would love to!" The two separating into their accustomed places, leaving Menchie and Zyler to look at them in confusion. Zyler meowed, "what on earth are they doing?" Menchie responding with, "don't know, don't care." The two cats shrugged and went to their own designated food bowls and the house was still.

*A week later*

Christine was coping with the demise of Starbucks Canada, though driving past it's old location still broke her heart. Ben continued with his financing ways and was still the designated drink slave and Menchie and Zyler knew no different, always believing they had the weirdest parents that had ever existed. 

You wanna know something interesting? They were right!

Authors note: I love Christine and Ben! Brilliant couple and they are just so funny and caring! They will make a joke of it, but it's sweet to see how much they love each other! Oh course, I cannot make a comment without mentioning the amazing Menchie and Zyler also! If you haven't checked out Simplynailogical's channel already, I would highly recommend that you do so. She is super funny and her nail art is amazing (when she does a video like that of course ;-)   )

From your everlastingly weird author,

Kaia Lonergan :-) 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx