Chapter 1

Karasuno high. Your new school. 'Yay.' I think sarcastically. 'Let's just hope that these people aren't as crazy as their volleyball team.' Thinking back to the practice match against them. I walked into the school, getting multiple weird glances. 'Just ignore them Hiro. Their opinions are insignificant anyways.' I told myself as I walked into the principals office. "Ah you must be Ito Hiro." I nodded and he signaled me to sit down.

~

After my conversation with the principal, I had been told to go to class 1 of year 2. As I arrived at the door, I knocked on the door. When the teacher told me that I could open it, I did and walked in. "Ah you must be the new student, Ito Hiro." "Yes, I am." I responded. "OI, YOU'RE THAT CRAZY GOOD SPIKER FROM NEKOMA!!!!!" I flinched at the recognizable and very loud voice. "Tanaka-kun, please sit down and don't shout at our new student." The teacher tells him. I hear him mutter a 'sorry' before sitting back down. "Please introduce yourself to the class." I nod. "Hello, my name is Ito Hiro, please take good care of me." I mutter and the teacher points me to my seat. Sadly this was right in front of Tanaka, who couldn't stop tapping my shoulder as the lesson started. "Please stop doing that." I hiss at him. After a few more tries, he eventually stopped.

~

After all of my lessons had finally ended, Tanaka dragged me to the volleyball club, seeing that I still had to join a club. I changed into my training gear, which was in Nekoma's colours. When I walked into the gym, the training had already started. After a few moments the captain, Daichi Sawamura he told me, noticed and stopped the training for a moment to introduce me. "Everyone, we have a new teammate. Some of you might recognize him from our match against Nekom..." Before he could finish he was interrupted by a loud scream. "AAAAAAH, T-THAT'S NEKOMA'S SUPER WING SPIKER!!!!" A small orange haired boy shouted. 'The orange haired kid from the freak quick.' I noted in my head as I nodded in response to his shouts. "Hinata, calm down. Well as Hinata just screamed , this is Ito Hiro, a former team member from Nekoma high's volleyball team. He will be part of our team from now on, so be nice to him. Or I will personally kick you out of the team."  Daichi said, slightly aggressive towards Hinata. 'God I want a cigarette.' I thought as we started the warm-up.

~

In the middle of practice I went out for a second. Sitting on the steps and lighting a cigarette. 'I managed for longer then expected.' I thought as I inhaled the smoke. I stared in front of me absentmindedly, until a hand was waved in front of my face. When I looked up, I saw Sugawara a.k.a. mother crow standing there. I exhaled. "Yes, Sugawara-san?" I looked at him questioningly. "We'll be starting the practice match in a few, Daichi-san was wondering where you were."  I Inhaled and exhaled once more, before putting out my cigarette and standing up, following Sugawara inside. I heard Daichi tell everyone the teams and when I walked in he said "Ito-san you'll be joining mine and Sugawara-san's team." I just nodded as a response.
We played 6 against 6, Tanaka, Kageyama and Hinata, being on the other team. 'Not against that loud fucker.' I groaned.
The other team had service, Kageyama being the one to serve it. 'Strong jump serve.' I noted as Daichi played the ball to Sugawara. I made eye contact with him and ran up to the net. I then jumped and proceeded to make a powerful quick. 'Yes!' I thought as the ball landed onto the ground, the libero not being able to stop it.

~

After the training finished, we cleaned up and I walked up to the changing rooms and changed quickly. I then again sat on the steps and proceeded to light my cigarette. 'Silence, finally.' Was all I thought as I inhaled. That thought however, was interrupted by Tanaka flipping out towards Tsukishima l, because of a snarky comment and being stopped by Daichi. I stood up , put on my headphones and walked home while finishing my cigarette. 'Well they're interesting to say the least.'

733 words

Hi everyone,
I hope you like the first chapter of this fanfiction.
Please comment and vote if you do.
I want to thank you very much for taking the time to read the first chapter
~Red