e i g h t e e n

Elle trudged the whole way, as she was lead to where Shawn had been placed. At the sight of Shawn, Elle's eyes began to water.

Shawn, had new, deep, dark, blue, black, and purple bruises around his neck. His forearm had been wrapped in bandages. Soon, Elle's eyes gave out, tears spilling out of her green eyes.

"E-Elle" Shawn choked out.

"I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't e-even thinking when I did it" Shawn croaked out.

Elle, walked over to, Shawn, as she caressed his soft, pale cheek with her thumb. She wiped his tears away as she looked into his hazel eyes in awe. Her crackled voice spoke up, "I-it's okay baby. It's okay. You're okay. That's all that matters"

Shawn just broke in Elle's arms. He sobbed louder than any other patient that had ever been emitted into that hospital. Elle's, shirt soaked up Shawn's, salty tears as more flooded his eyes.

"I didn't mean to cut that deep" he cried as Elle cooed him to quiet down and sleep.

"Shh Shawny boy. It's okay. We all make mistakes. You don't have to talk about it right now. We'll talk about it later. Okay?" Elle asked Shawn, the broken boy.

"Okay. Elle?" Shawn questioned.

"Yeah?"

"I l-love you" Shawn, cried out as he clutched Elle's sweatshirt, that had belonged to him, on. More tears ran down his acne-scarred cheeks.

"I love you too" she softly spoke into his dark brown, ruffled head of curls. "So much"

"Don't leave me, Elle, ever" he choked out.

"Never" Elle softly spoke again.

________________________________

Heyyy!!! Thank you all so much for supporting me! I'm feeling better but still have occasional headaches. I have problems lmao. Anyways comment what you think please! As well as what you think will happen next!!!!!!!

Make sure to vote, comment and share!!!