8: Collective

I eventually woke up seeing everyone was still out while we were locked up in a cage inside a brightly lit cave. I eventually saw a dark player headed towards us, he opened the door to see us. "Well, I believe our group hit the jackpot." He said smirking. 

"Exactly why do you want us?" I asked annoyed. 

"Well my master wanted you, not me." He replied. "Second, I may have overheard her say she's after a bounty of your groups." 

I looked down knowing if I fought, he would kill me. 

"Good girl." He said leaving. "Oh, and call me Raven if you'd like." 

I just sat their until Devan woke up looking frustrated at me. 

"Alright kid." Devan said annoyed. "So your telling me that every player is at risk of dying in this world because of some stolen crystal?" 

"Yeah, I'm afraid so." I replied. 

"So it not some dum event. God forsaken!" Devan yelled. "Another thing I can't get over is the fact that you and these fools are actually braving this death trap, why is that?!" 

I finally stood up after awhile. 

"We're doing the right thing. Rather save a world people care about than let it be abandoned." I explained. "Could say I'm just a stuck up dreamer wanting to play hero, guess I really am now that I think about it." 

"I guess you are, but now I see your a better hero than I am." Devan said bowing. "I'm at your side." 

"Okay, let's wake them up and let's get out of here." I said waking Li and Mira. 

"Hey, what's up?" Mira asked confused. 

"Yeah, where are we?" Li asked confused as well. 

"No time for games, let's get out of here." I said attacking the cage door. 

I only got flung back by the strength of the bars. 

"Right. Forgot about the bars durability." I said recovering. 

"Step aside, watch a rouge at work." Devan said aiming for the bars. "Eagle Eyes!" 

His eyes instantly turned yellow before shooting all the bars off with inhuman accuracy. 

"Oh my gosh. That was amazing!" Mira yelled, amazed.

"Lets stay on task, we have no idea what were up against." Li said. 

"Actually, I do." Mira said smirking. "There's only seven of these guys. Sena is the leader, with two right-hand players named ShadowF0X and the girl who paralyzed us, Morgan. The remaining four are basically skilled players like the other two we encountered, Zaria and Ryan. Plus two more who go by Redsaber and Catqueen011. So you go that all?" 

"Yeah, mostly." I said. "Now let's get going." 

We instantly left the room only to see that Redsaber was waiting for us, which to my surprise was Raven. 

"Well, this was expected." Raven said smirking. "Which is why we had something prepared." 

The floor below us instantly disappeared and dropped us in the middle of a chamber. 

"You see, this was once a dungeon until Sena claimed it as our lair. Now we use it challenge players." Raven explained. "Six rooms, each having a member of our group ready to fight, defeat each one to reach Sena and beat her in battle to claim freedom. Oh, and don't die. We wouldn't want that." 

Raven eventually left us to our faith, a living tower dungeon that had our lives at risk. 

"Okay, what's the plan Alexia?" Li asked.