🌸🌼STOP🌼🌸

WILL ALL YOU S-TARDS JUST STOP SAYING THAT INO IS JUST LIKE SAKURA? BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT ISN'T TRUE.

We all know very well about the rivalry between Ino and Sakura. It's been known since episode 3 that they are best frenimies who often went against each other in everything, like who got to the damn class first.

I'll share you my honest opinion about the first part of the anime: I disliked both of them, but I thought Sakura was worse.

In the original series, Sakura and Ino shared certain traits.

A. They both liked Sasuke.

B. They were annoyed by their teammate(s) often.

C. They were cautious about their outward apperances. So much, they dieted to lose weight.

HOWEVER, I thought Sakura was worse because not only did she call Naruto rude things that EVEN SASUKE WAS AGAINST, she also PHYSICALLY ABUSED HIM!!!

While you Anti-Inos think that Ino was just like Sakura, I hot some news for you.

She. Fucking. Isn't.

Even though Ino may have insulted her other teammates in the first series, she still respected them and didn't even insult them in Shippuden because she acknowledged all the amazing things they could do.

SAKURA DIDN'T CHANGE HER VIEW ABOUT NARUTO AT ALL THROUGHOUT THE 600+ EPISODES.

Even though they seemed like insults, Ino was offering somewhat advice. whereas Sakura threw both verbal insults and physical violence.

Ino's half-hearted advice-giving statements were like, "You're too lazy," and, "You should try dieting so you wouldn't weigh so much."

Sakura decides to trash talk about Naruto being a brat because he's an orphan, TO ANOTHER FUCKING ORPHAN.

AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WHO WON, BECAUSE THAT'S NEXT.