S w e a t h e r W e a t h e r ✅

Edited: September 24, 2019
(What Changed:
All Scenario's were edited)

Some uwu aesthetic music for your enjoyment.

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

It was snowing outside today, not surprising for the month, but you hadn't been prepared for today's weather. Tamaki's house was also unexpectedly cold, leaving you also cold.

"I thought it would be warmer in February!" You whine, snuggling closer to Tamaki. The two of you were cuddling on the couch while watching TV.

"Don't worry princess, it'll be warm soon once again!" He reassured.

You two laughed a bit, then went back to watching TV silently. A shiver went down your back from the cold, which Tamaki easily noticed.

"Princess, are you cold?" He asks, having you turn to look at him.

"Just a bit." You replied.

"Let me get you something, don't get tio lonely while I'm go!" He said, walking out of the room.

"Why is it so cold inside! Does he have the AC on!?" You thought and rubbed your arms to stay warm.

"(Y/N), do you think this will fit you?" Tamaki asked, stepping back into the room. He was holding a beige sweater (A/N: or jumper if you call it that), and trying to see if it fit from afar.

"Isn't that one of yours, Tamaki?" You ask.

"Yes, but I was hoping it would help keep you warm!" Tamaki handed you the sweater.

You looked at it for a second, wondering how he could ever think it would fit you. His arms were much longer than yours, and his torso was also pretty long. But you didn't really care, so you just shrugged put it on. The sweater was pretty warm as you hugged it around yourself.

The sleeves hung off your wrists, and the bottom went down close to your knes. From beside you Tamaki had sparkles in his eyes as he looked at you with his clothes on.

He was tightly hugging you in seconds of you putting the sweater/jumper on, "You look so adorable!"

"Tamaki, let go!" You squirmed in his grip.

"But you look so cute!" He kissed all over your face.

"I can't breath!" You said.

"Sorry princess! Are you okay?" He dropped you back onto the couch.

"Let's just watch TV again, thanks for the sweater/jumper." You said, and Tamaki went back cuddling you.

Kyoya Ootori

"Hey Kyoya, why don't you have any jackets?" You asked, looking through his drawers.

"Why do you insist to look through my clothes? I don't usually get cold or go out much when it is." He replied.

"I wanted to take one of your jackets, but you don't have any. So, there was no point." You sighed, sitting down beside him.