A n n i v e r s a r y

Happy 1 Year Anniversary of this book! 1 year ago ( September 29, 2017 ) I posted the first part of this book. So, it's special to me that I've kept this story running for so long. Especially when this is my first successfull fan fiction. Thank you all so much for still being here basically. I never expected this story to get so big.

Now, I know I didn't actually write the scenario where you started dating one of the Host's until October or so, but since it's been a year of these scenarios, it'll be a year of your relationship.

Anyways, on with the scenario!

Tamaki Suoh

  " You know what day it is (Y/N)?" Tamaki asked.

" No, I don't at all. What is it?" You replied sarcastically.

" We've been together for one year now (Y/N). That might seem like a lot compared to others, but spending an entire year with you has made me so happy." He said, nearly in tears.

" Aww, you're so sweet Tamaki!" You smile and press a kiss to his lips.

He kissed back, and wrapped his arms around your waist.

" Sorry to burst your bubble, but please no PDA in the hallway." A kid said. It was a Wednesday after all, you couldn't miss a day of school.

" I have something very special planned for today (Y/N), I can't wait." He whispered in your ear.

You blushed and walked to class while continuing to think about what he had planned. Maybe it was a repeat of your first date, or something even better than. Maybe all he had was a trip down memory lane for you two.

You didn't know, but it was going to be something good hopefully considering it was your anniversary night.

~

" Are you ready?" Tamaki asked once you answered the door.

You smiled, " Of course, what're we doing?"

You both were wearing something more fancy than usual, aka you were wearing new clothes.

" I'm glad you aren't wearing heels, because we're going to be doing a bit of walking tonight. Is that okay?" He asked.

" Of course, but let me just ask before we go. Who came up with this idea, because Tamaki I know for a fact you wouldn't think of somthing that involved so much walking." You said.

" Haruhi helped me a bit, but thats unimportant! This is supposed to be a night just for us, and I don't want you to worry about anything else, Princess." He said resting his forehead on yours.

" Alright, alright. Calm down." You laughed and followed him into the limo.

You were confused when it dropped you two off infront of the school, and then drove off. Hopefully, it would be waiting wherever this walk ended.

The gate into the school was locked, but you two could still look towards the building. Tamaki could still get in, but he forgot about that while planning this. So he went on pretending that he didn't steal the key that could unlock this gate.

" See that room up there?" Tamaki asked and reached his hand through the gate.

" Yeah?" You laughed, wondering where he was going with this.