03

The harsh rays of the sun seeps through the blinds of my room and directly shines right to my eyes, disturbing my slumber. I pulled the duvet over my head to block the light and went back to sleep since I was cherishing the time on the break from my modeling career. It wasn't because I hated my job, sometimes I just want everything to pause and just relax for a moment.

I wanted to do nothing but drown myself in dreams of a pair of baby blue eyes and a certain pierced lip but apparently it was not up to me when Kylie bursts through my bedroom door, startling me with a loud bang and she started to say, "Oh my God, Scar. Please tell me you have at least packed."

I respond with a grunt and poked my head out of the duvet, confused. "Packed for what?"

I watched her march towards my closet, pulling it open just when a loud gasps stumbles from her lips.

"You haven't even packed yet!" She exclaims, sounding panicked as she quickly drags my turquoise colored suitcase out of the closet and zips it open on the floor. I watch her throw clothes on it, taking short huffs in between.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said, sitting upright while scratching the back of my bed head.

Kylie pauses, and slowly rotates her body to face me, with a look of disbelief displayed on her features as if I said something out of line. And maybe I did.

She points a skinny finger at me." I should be asking you that since our flight is in five hours and you're still being a lazy ass."

I still had no idea what she was going on about and she continues to toss clothes inside the suitcase.

"Bahamas. Today." She said, this time throwing a set of clothes at me. "Shower and I'll pack."

Looking down at the clothes on my lap, an imaginary light bulb abruptly pops on top of my head and a surge of realization hits me.

"Holy shit." I scrambled out of bed and ran to the bathroom, taking the clothes Kylie threw at me, to take a quick shower. Once I was finished, I quickly put on my clothes after I dried myself with a towel that my hair was now wrapped in.

After brushing my teeth, I passed by my room to find that Kylie wasn't there anymore and instead, found her sitting on the stool by the breakfast bar. She was sipping on her barbie themed mug that she leaves in my apartment when she comes to visit.

"I'm sorry. I overslept." I said, walking up to her and she raises her hand, setting the mug down on the counter.

"It's okay, babe. It's nothing I can't handle." She said and motions to my suitcase sitting next to her purple one.

I smiled at her. "Thanks, hun."

She hops off the stool, and pats on it as a gesture for me to sit down. I watch as Kylie enters the kitchen and opened different cupboards, gathering a few things and there before walking back to the bar. She laid out the things in front of me which were a carton of milk, bowl, spoon and a box of fruit loops.

She rolls her eyes when I just stared at it and glanced at her. "Don't tell me I have to feed you too." She snickers, placing her hands on her hips.

I snorted. "No thanks, mother." I said just to tease her since Kylie hated it when I called her that, claims that she feels old.

She shoots me another eye roll, before taking the seat across me with her own bowl in front of her.

"I can't believe you forgot." She mumbles, pouring milk and cereal into her bowl, stirring the mix before shoving her spoon into her mouth.

"Im sorry okay. I thought it was two days from now." I scoffed with my mouth filled with cereal and Kylie scowls at that disgusting action.

She hums, scrolling on her phone placed on top of the table, when suddenly a sharp clanking voice pierced through my hearing.