6. Don't you dare forget

Namjoon's POV

After a tiresome day, I return home to find all the lights are out and everything is pitch black which is very strange as usually Jin always welcomes me with a bright smile and lavish dinner served on the dinning room.

"Jin, where are you?", I screamed afraid that he had finally got tired of me and left me alone just like I deserved.

After not hearing any answer, I rush towards my bedroom broken and tired to drown in my tears..only to find my Jin lying on our bed crying whilst holding my medical file.

At this point I don't know whether it would be my medical condition that will shatter my heart or the scene of my Jin crying yet again because of me.

I am done being foolish, thinking that distancing myself from him was the right thing but turns out i had never been so wrong in my entire life. So I don't waste a second before rushing towards Jin and caging him in my embrace as I should have done every single moment since he said 'I do'.

He gasps and his entire body stiffens but once he realises that it's me, he eventually melts into my embrace and wraps his arms around my neck, crying. I whisper sweet nothings into his ear and try my best to assure him that everything will be fine. He tries to say something in return but isn't able to form the words.

"Shhh...I am here, I am not leaving you even for a second. I am so sorry, I thought it would be better for you this way but what do I know? I am the most foolish person on the earth to have stayed away from the most beautiful creation of God on purpose. I love you so so so much and I am a coward to have not said so before. I love you and I don't want to leave you ever".  There I finally  said it.

His cries simmered down. I looked down to find him staring at him with the same doe like eyes that I fell in love with at the first sight. Without waiting for his reply, I connect our lips immediately...savouring his soft delicate plump pink lips with my own until we both run out of breath. Just as I had imagined his lips moulded perfectly with mine as if they were specifically designed for me and only me to devour.

I kiss his forehead and bid him good night to sleep beside him but he took it as a sign of me leaving to sleep somewhere else. So he  immediately pulled me closer, wrapping his arms and legs around my torso like a koala, placing his face in the crook of my neck, refusing to let go at any costs.

My eyes well up with so long with held tears and I smile sadly at his attempt to make me stay even though I want to as well.

Jinnie I am here I promise, I will always be here with you, now sleep we will talk in the morning.

With that we both slept in each other's warm embrace, our bodies moulding perfectly against each other just as expected, both of us wishing that time could stop before my heart does........

Jin's POV

I woke up feeling joonie's arm wrapped around my waist. How many mornings I used to wake up wishing for the same to happen but was always met with disappointment but now when it did..I still can't bring myself to believe it.

I tried to remove his arms from my waist in order to head to the kitchen and make him breakfast. But being the stubborn baby I know he is..he didn't let me go and instead pulled me more tightly towards his chiselled chest.

Joonie it's morning already let's go have breakfast.

Instead of acknowledging my request he started leaving small kisses on the back of my neck,sending chills straight to my spine. I couldn't help but wonder how so much changed overnight, maybe it's because we had both been yearning for each other's love and warmth so much all along but just needed a push to finally show it. But I can't help but wish we could have done this earlier. Time was running but his heart slowly wasn't.