37

POV THALIA

  Anwar's birthday party is in full swing. A lot of people are dancing, drinking alcohol, playing different games. Nicola, Anwar and I just sit and talk. Even though this party is dedicated to Anwar, he was a little intimidated by so many people and decided to sit with us.

  'Hey Thalia, let's dance!', Zayn came up to us.

  'I don't want to! And I think you've had enough to drink', I said and took the glass from Malik. 'Sit with us instead!'

  'Well, bye', Zayn said and walked away into the crowd.

  About fifteen minutes later Bella came up to us. Malik was right. Bella was a woman of fire! I'll admit she's better at sarcasm than I am.

  'Hey, cuties! Hello to you, too, Anwar!', The guy was outraged.

  'And I'm not a cutie?', Anwar pouted.

  'No', Bella cut him off. 'And by the way, Gigi's here'.

  'I'll find Zayn and we'll go!' I said.

  'Maybe you will you stay a little longer', Nicola asked.

  'Okay, I'll stay with you for about twenty more minutes, and then I'll go find Malik'

   The whole time Bella was telling funny stories about Anwar. When he was five years old he ran away from home because his mother wouldn't buy him ice cream. And a bunch of other similar stories Bella told us. The birthday boy sat with pouty lips the whole time.

  'Guys, I think it's getting late. Thanks for a great night, happy birthday again, Anvi! It was nice to meet you! Now help me find this Malik guy'

   'Sorry to hear you're leaving so early. And yes, we will help you find him!', Nicola said and hugged me.

  We looked for Zayn for about 15 minutes all over the house. Only the 3rd floor was left, there were 5 rooms, so we spread out.

  When I opened the first door, I saw some couple kissing.

  'I am sorry guys!', I apologized and closed the door.

  I saw Bella standing across from one of the rooms with her mouth open. I ran over quickly. What I saw there shocked me. No, I was furious. Bella immediately hugged me. Then Nikola and Anwar came running up to us. The couple was also in shock.

  Gigi and Zayn were in the room.