66

@zayn : what you are about to read is so weird and confusing

@zayn : what you are about to read is so weird and confusing. i hope you all understand) i am sharing this with you because you are my second family. maybe a lot of people will turn away from me after this confession, but i think it's all worth writing.
it all started last year. i met @thaliabree at my concert in LA, but she wasn't too happy about it. i liked Thalia immediately (despite still being in a relationship). open-minded, a little bit of a sassy girl. after 2 months of our relationship, we started dating. gigi cheated on me with joe.
and at anwar's birthday party i got really, really guilty.
thalia and i went to @anwarhadid birthday party, everything was fine... until gigi showed up!
i was under alcohol, i had too much of it in me. and i happened to be cheating on thalia.
and that's when she happened to walk in. but i didn't see her, and bella told me all about it.
and then it turned out that gigi was pregnant. and, of course, she told me i was the father. at first i didn't believe her and was only with hadid for the baby.
then turned out the baby wasn't mine either, it was jonas'! i was very angry then and so am now.
i ended up making up with Thalia and she's happy with shawn. what about gigi i don't know.
at this point there is a girl who inspires me! i think i'm in love)
new music so soon✌
love y'all

shawnmendes, thaliabree, harrystyles and 5,019,110 liked

comments are closed