Preferences - How you meet

STEVE: You were leaving work early that day, earlier than normal. Today had sucked majorly and you just wanted to get home and quick. You were walking down right in front of the Potomac River, down the sidewalk, right in front of the Washington Monument. You loved your job, but it was difficult. You worked in the government, with all the fancy high class security stuff. You managed to trip and fall over something on the sidewalk and fall messily everywhere. All your paperwork, files, records, everything. You managed to crack your phone too. Luckily, you didn't fall, but you fell into the arms of some stranger.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry! I'm such a klutz!"

"It's quite alright ma'am. Here, let me help you pick up your stuff." The man said as he bent down to pick up some of you papers. He got up and handed them to you. Wow. He was hot. He had blonde hair and was wearing a tight grey shirt. 

"Um thanks..." You said, silently hoping he would give you his name.

"Steve, Steve Rogers."

"Y/N, Y/L/N. Pleasure to meet you Steve. Sorry again for bumping into you." You say as you start to walk off.

"Well for the record, I wouldn't mind if you ran into me again." He said as you looked back at him and smiled and blushed all at the same time. Maybe today wasn't so bad at all.

TONY: You worked at, you'll never guess it, that's right! Shwarma! Today was the day of the nasty attack on Manhattan, and luckily you got to work after that. You arrived at work and prepared food. Although you didn't think a lot of people would be super hungry after a major terrorist attack, but hey, why not work anyway. You stood behind the counter, getting more bored by the second.

"And this, everyone, is Shwarma!" a man says as you hear the familiar ding of the bell on the door opening. You look over to see your customers only to find the Avengers standing at your door. They all walk up to the counter, and get ready to order. One by one you take their orders and put them into the system so that the people in the back will make their food.

"Hey beautiful, I'm Tony. Stark. Incase you didn't know already."

"I did, my name is Y/N, incase you couldn't or wouldn't read my name tag." I say as I take his order.

"Hopefully next time I come here you take my order again." Tony says as he walks over to the table and sits down with the rest of his team. You can't help but look at Tony. He was really good looking and smart and all that jazz. By the time they're done eating, you walk over to grab the check they signed and clean up after them. You find that on the check there is a note, it says,

Call me sometime ;)

(420-666-6969) (lol just imagine)

Tony Stark. Billionare, playboy, genius, philanthropist. 

THOR: You were having a day alone to yourself at the pier/beach. It was a cloudy day, and no one was there. Thank goodness. You strolled along the beach for hours and occasionally sat down to enjoy the view. At some point as you were walking, it started to get really cloudy and stormy out of nowhere. You decided to stay because why not? I might be fun. As you were walking, it started to rain heavily and this lightning bolt struck the ground right in front of you. 

You screamed and almost had a major heart attack.

When the lightning struck, you put your hands around your neck and curled up into a ball, like you used to do in primary school as a tornado drill. How effective. 

"Are you quite alright miss?" A man asked. You looked up and saw a very tall man that was standing right in front of you. He had blue eyes and long blonde hair. But he looked like he was getting ready to go to Comic Con. And he had a big ass stone hammer thing? Uhhh okay? He extended a hand for you to take and you took it as he pulled you up.