Chapter 1

AN: This was written for http://eridrunk.tumblr.com/ after recieving her prompt in my askbox.

Cover photo: http://karkatsartmuseum.tumblr.com/post/61787608185/i-only-moved-here-to-see-a-dumb-lispy-tech

You connect onto Steam after what seemed to be a never ending day of plain old boring; Gamzee was sick and didn’t show up at school, you never understood how this juggalo even managed to get through college at the same time as you seeing how many time he misses school, but he did and this was your last year together. You were sure going to miss your best friend when it’s all over, luckily for you, you still had a couple of months to go before summer ‘vacation’, you would probably still have to work all summer long anyway, so no need to even pretend it’s going to be vacation.

As usual, you see your friends list being almost empty, only a few names popping out from the massive off line list. And suddenly, your day is not as shitty as it was a moment ago; you’re friend, or whatever you like to call him is online and he wastes no time into contacting you.

TA: hey kk!

CG: HEY SOLLUX, MISSED ME?

TA: fuck yeah ii diid. Ii couldn’t talk two you la2t niight, remember?

CG: YEAH. BLAME IT ON THE STUPID TIME DIFFERENCE. HOW ARE YOU?

TA: ii’m alriight. kiind of gettiing tiierd though…

CG: YEAH NO SHIT, HERE IT’S ONLY 4PM, WHAT TIME IS IT THERE, LIKE 5AM?

Of course it’s too late to be playing any game with him during the week, but you still love to talk to him.

TA: oh plea2e, iit’s only midnight…

CG: YEAH AND YOU SHOULD BE GETTING TO BED SOON YOU ASSWIPE OR YOU’LL FAIL YOUR CLASSES.

TA: nah, my braiin ii2 ju2t thii2 awe2ome.

CG: YEAH RIGHT, WHATEVER.

TA: ii gue22 ii 2hould bee goiing two bed 2oon though. miind talkiing two me whiile ii fall a2leep?

CG: HAHA! SOLLUX! NOW THAT’S JUST FUCKING CREEPY!

TA: 2hut up! ii ju2t want two talk two you for a biit, ii mii22 you when you’re at 2chool.

- CG wants to start a video conversation with TA –

- TA accepted the video conversation with CG –

“Hey kk…” Tired eyes seemed to look straight at you through the screen and you can only smile at your distant friend/lover/crush. He carries his laptop over to his bed and ley down under the blanket, only his bare shoulder pocking out.

“Hey…” You say back once he’s settled. “So you were just waiting for me to get on?” you asked a little teasingly.

“I wathn’t!” He quickly says.

“Bullshit, you don’t play games on your laptop you lying asshole…” You say chuckling a little, even though you think it is kind of sweet to think he was waiting for you to get on.

“Alright, ok yeth, I might have been waiting for you.” And fuck if his accent is not the cutest sometimes along with his lisp. And to this you can only smile some more, trying to ignore the fact that you are both so damn far away from each other.

“I was hoping I’d talk to you tonight too actually…” You simply said, suddenly not feeling like playing games, or watch TV, or do anything else than spend a little time with this Asian you call your friend (or probably a little more than that).