Chapter 2

The two weeks had been passing by way too fast for your taste; you both managed to go around pretty much everything that was worth visiting, sleeping holding on tightly to each other and now it was almost time to say good bye.

“I don’t want you to leave…” You said as you both lay together that night before Sollux was leaving. You held onto him tightly, and bit down on your bottom lip to keep from letting any tears out.

“I don’t want to leave either kk…” your lover answered softly, letting his hand run through your hair in a gently soothing manner. “I’ll come back though, I promithe that!” He said a little sad about the idea of leaving this place to get back to his tinny shared apartment in Shanghai. You know how his place is now, and you know he doesn’t like it all so much as he likes to spend time with you in your house.

You keep your arms tightly wrapped around him, not trusting your voice with fragile words anymore; enjoying the warm comfort is good enough for now, words can wait. But he does get a little worried by your silence and shifts just enough to make you look up at him, and you curse his beautiful eyes for being so damn hard to resist and so fucking addictive. You’d want him to look at you every day through those bi-colored eyes of his that you only seemed to be noticing once you would see him up close; one blue and one a rust-shade of brown. And leaning in to kiss him is all you can really do at this point, not minding the small tears forming at the corner of your eyes. He kisses back gently, like he knows exactly what’s going on through your head at that very moment, lets his tongue dance with yours with much passion. You both know very well this kind of private physical interaction will be one of your last in a very long time.

You never went much further than this in the last two weeks, feeling both a little insecure and ashamed to take the first step into something a little more intimate. So all you did these two weeks were kissing, except that one time a few nights before where he had taken the lead and his hands wandered under your shirt to caress you. But as on cue, ‘Cock-block Kankri’ walked in on you. You both didn’t find it in you to bring it back later, both ashamed and a little frustrated.

But this time, Kankri was out with his friend and he made it clear to you that he wasn’t coming back until your lover was gone. This was a very ‘subtle’ way (for Kankri it was at least) to say he was sorry for being a cock block and that you would both get to have some proper good byes. Usually you would have gotten into a loooooong sermon about having sex and all that jazz, but he knew you were old enough to know what you were doing by now and decided to save the nagging for later, when Sollux wouldn’t be around to hear it.

All in all, you both had the room to yourself now, and Sollux’s hands were already looking for a way under your shirt again. It was not the best mood to have sex, the first attempt was great cause you were both so excited, but now it’s mostly desperate and sad. But you don’t mind, you are getting excited too. He slowly moves over you, his tongue running over your lips in the kiss; you let your lips part, letting him in and shiver a little when his cold hands find your stomach again. Ok, you were definitely excited. Desperate, sad but fucking excited. You were totally clueless as to how all these could mix up so nicely, but it was a perfect blend right now, everything was perfect.

You both pulled away for a moment to get rid of each other’s shirt at last and his hands soon moved back to your chest, while yours soon found his broad bony shoulders. He leaned back over you and kissed your neck gently before letting his teeth bite down and suck hard onto the tender flesh, making you yelp out loudly. “W-What the fuck?” You managed to moan out softly. “Leaving a souvenir for when you look in the mirror…” He simply said softly before licking the bruise. And you would be a damn liar if you said this was not cute as hell. Fucking painful, but still so damn cute. And so you did the same, feeling his pulse between your teeth for a short moment before releasing it, hoping you had bitten hard enough to bruise him too. You would have to wait and see.