Make A Move - Ten Seconds

1.Ten Seconds

The roar from the crowd that surrounded the wire ring intensified as a 6 foot 5 tall giant with broad and muscular shoulders walked in from one end of the arena. "---AND IN ONE CORNER THE MOST DIABOLICAL, COLD- BLOODED KILLER---."A gruff and loud voice came in from the speakers.

"BRAXTON COOPER!!!" cheered the blood thirsty congregation as the giant thrust a humungous fist into the air. The giant appropriately named "Tank" smiled viciously and demonstrated his "skilful", powerful punches.

In the shadows of the other end of the arena Dr.Cyrus Rathorne glanced at this demonstration nonchalantly and chuckled. Less than average attack, sloppy movements and to top it off his defence had the biggest holes he had even seen.

This wasn't even a challenge....

"And I was hoping for something fun..." The doctor yawned as he walked into the arena, three thousand eyes glaring at him.

Cyrus was 5 foot 10 inches with a rock hard body and as he walked into the dim arena light the audience stared at the blond haired, handsome man with incredulity. But the thing that surprised them most was that this man had one hazel brown eye and one turquoise blue eye.

"And In the other corner ...." The commentator said frowning.

"Dr.Cyrus Rathorne...."He said laughing out loud.

His laugh was met with a whole uproar of laughing from the crowd. "I betchya he won't even last ten seconds,"chuckled a spectator. We'll see about that Cyrus thought, analysing the opponent. Humungous body relies on only his strength, very stupid, nothing but a street brawler...Cyrus concluded. He then proceeded to summarise his movements ...Quick jab to his solar plexus, stunning him for a few seconds, elbow smash to his jawbone loosening it sufficiently, soon enough he'll throw a wide punch, Cyrus will duck under and lunge at the pressure point behind the his elbow slowing his movements dramatically for 2 minutes and a large punch to his jawbone breaking it entirely to finish it off ....Hmm...Maybe I'll make him immobile for three months? No, No...I'm much too generous....How about 6 months? Yeah that'll do, he thought a smile spreading across his lips.