Make A Move - Come On Doctor

2. Come On Doctor

The "tank's" analysis was somewhat different than Dr Cyrus's .Weak guy, No Problem...He thought grinning malevolently as he moved into the arena...he was moving in for the kill.

"Pretty boys like you don't belong here," Baxter said circling Cyrus.

"Idiots like you don't either," Cyrus responded with a smirk.

"LET THE EXECUTION BEGIN!!!!!" The commentator howled wildly.

Cyrus stood as still as a statue as Braxton over to him, Braxton swung and----Cyrus ducked at the last minute, appearing suddenly behind Braxton. The idiot, taken aback by his speed clumsily swung his fist towards Cyrus who moved to one side, letting the punch move right past him. Okay no playing around this time.

"Come..On Doctor.. Fight Back.." Puffed the Giant, trying to act unfazed.

Braxton swung again and Cyrus suddenly appeared at his side and jabbed his Solar Plexus , the giant fell to his knees and howled, paralyzed with pain, an elbow smash to the face and a small childlike whimper escaped his lips, he then moved towards Braxton's back and aimed for his elbow.

"AAAARGHHH!" Braxton screamed as he was stabbed in the elbow.

Now he had dislocated his elbow entirely, this time tears appeared in his eyes and he sobbed uncontrollably. Cyrus lined himself up for the finishing blow but as he stared at the sobbing figure he thought....Fuck It...

"Get this little Panzy outta my sight !" he shouted at the medics.

Medics bustled to Braxton's side and the spectators just stared in awe and silence filled the arena. Not a single soul spoke a word for a while.Then someone in the crowd clapped, then another, and another. The clapping grew louder and louder and Dr.Rawthorne bowed, smiling at his audience. He then walked away both his hands in his pockets, eyes gleaming. Oh what a payday.