8. Sleepover Time! Pt. 1

This video is for near the end of the chapter. Credit for the video and art at the end of the chapter.

Y/n's POV
After collecting Nath from his house and waiting for him to texted everyone invited, we went next door to my house. As soon as we got in, we heard shouts from my mum and groans in frustration from my dad. We walked to the living room to find my mum and dad still setting up everything for tonight.

"I'm back." I stated and leaned against the door frame, with Nath's bag slung of my shoulder while Nath stood behind me, looking over my shoulder. They stopped and their heads shot up to face me.

"Oh hi dear." She greeted with a smile before walking towards us. "And I see you bought a friend, Nathanaël I presume." She said and Nath nodded in confirmation.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs L/n." Nath greeted, smiling. My mum smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too Nathanaël, and please call me Y/m/n. (Your mums name)" She stated, smiling wide. We then heard a sigh and turned to face dad who was looking at all of us, slightly frustrated.

"Honey, I've finished moving everything around. Are we done?" My dad asked walking over with a hand on his back.

"No, we still need to get Y/n's mattress for the people who are sleeping on the floor." My mum stated and my dad groaned.

"Lets get this over with then." He grumbled while making his way to the stairs.

"Wait dad!" I shouted, making him stop and turn around. "Rest for a while, me and Nath can get the mattress if you want." I said and he smiled a little.

"That would be nice, thanks Y/n." He said and walked back into the living room and collapsed on the sofa and sighed.

"C'mon Nath, we've got work to do. Plus I can leave your bag up there until everyone else gets here." I stated and walked up the stairs with Nath behind me, making our way up to my room. On the second floor, Nath started to look around for my room while I was standing by the next flight of stairs. "Uhh Nath? Where are you going?" I asked and he turned around.

"Looking for your room. Why are you near another flight of stairs leading to possible the attic?" He questioned with his eyebrow raised.

"My room is in the attic." I stated and he just stood there staring at me. I saw a slight blush creep up his face as he became embarrassed.

"Oh.. I didn't know that." He said quietly and quickly walked to me to save himself from more embarrassment. I giggled.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." I teased and ruffled his hair. He blushed more and quickly hurried up the stairs. "No wait Nath! There's a-" before I could finish my sentence, I heard a thud then a groan. I sighed. "Trapdoor..." I walked up to see Nath rubbing the top of his head.

"You could've told me!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes slightly.

"You didn't let me finish my sentence." I stated and opened the trapdoor and stepped up inside my room. Nath quickly followed and as soon as he got inside, his jaw dropped and he looked around.