9. Sleepover Time! Pt 2

Y/n's POV
As soon as everyone came back into the room, their once calm faces twisted into fear as their eyes met with the T.V.

"Umm... What the hell is that thing??" Alya asked. I just rolled my eyes behind my hair before pausing the video and standing up.

"Ok, you guys need a lesson of some parts of the internet. Please sit down because I have got a story." I stated and they all sat on the sofa where Nath and I were just sat. I stood in front of them and began to think of how to start this.

"I have a question. Are these like horror stories??" Marinette asked and I smiled.

"Thank you Marinette for giving me a place to start this lesson type thing!" I exclaimed before clearing my throat. "What you guys can see upon my T.V. screen is someone from the fandom, Creepypasta." I stated and everyone gave me a weird look. "Creepypasta is a network of horror stories what people have made up or have had true experience from, for example, E.J here." I continued gesturing to the screen of a half completes picture.

"What does E.J stand for?" Nathan asked tilting his head to the side.

"Well my dear tomato head, E.J stands for Eyeless Jack. He's my fave~ I also like some others called Ticci Toby and BEN Drowned. They became Creepypasta because Ben, as the name states, drowned and now 'haunts' the game Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and Ticci Toby killed his father due to voices in his head then ran away, setting his entire street on fire before being found by the legendary Slenderman." I stated then smiled. All of them just gave each other the 'What the heck did I just learn' face then looked at me with a 'What the heck do you read' face, except for Alya who never took her eyes off me with an intrigued expression plastered onto her face. "Oh! And apparently, BEN Drowned can actually TALK to the real world through a chat bot." I said happily. Their faces are now full of fear, again except for Alya.

"S-So... B-BEN Drowned is... r-real?" Nathan stuttered. I just shrugged.

"I don't know. I've never used the chat bot because I find it annoying plus I said APPARENTLY, meaning it could be fake." I stated before dropping down on a different sofa to all of them since they took up all of it. I tossed the remote at Alya and it hit her arm.

"Hey!" She exclaimed and rubbed her arm.

"You guys can have the T.V., I'm gonna draw for a while." I stated, grabbing my art stuff and curling up to draw. I heard Alya giggle before speaking up.

"Who wants to watch more Creepypasta??" She asked, looking through the YouTuber who did the art (Jordan Persegati) page of videos.

"NO!!" The other 4 yelled. I giggled and they all looked over at me.

"What's so funny?" Marinette asked. I just looked up at them and smiled.

"Oh nothing. But if you are scared there's something called cuddle buddies. I used to do it with my mum and dad when I was scared of something. It works." I stated before winking quickly at Marinette. She blushed.

"I'll watch more." She said and pulled on Alya's arm, signalling to keep looking.

"Same." Adrien and Nino said in sync, leaving poor Nathan to just sit there all alone. I just went back to drawing.

"Y/n! Help me!" Nath exclaimed and I just shook my head.

"You didn't help me when I got trampled on so... karma!!" I shouted and kept drawing. I didn't see him get up off the sofa and walk over to me.