2. You

Days are passing and you're
away.

You never tried to understand me.
Everytime i got close, you build walls between us.
I couldn't be the one you want it. You should've loved me in the way i am, i can't change myself just because you want me to be like them.
You left me to deal with my own problems and i can't blame you. I'm just a mess no one can fix.
I gived you my heart from the first time i saw you. And you screwed up everything.
My heart didn't believed them when they told me that you are heartless. Running after you was like chasing the clouds. It's hard to fight these feelings.. when it feels so hard to breath.
I learned from you that trust have no values and true feelings don't exist.
Playing with feelings of others was your hobby.
My hate for you is infinite. You left me like a piece of shit when i needed you the most. All i ever wanted was a bit of your understanding.

How can i cry when you hate rains?
How can i talk when you don't even try to hear me?
And now i have nothing left to lose.
You prefered cheap girls. And cheap items have many Buyers.
I was blinded by your look, and i forgot 'bout your terrible personality. I putted my happiness in your hands and you dropped it everytime. Everything in my life is fallin' apart nd there's nothing i can do about it, i'm just watching my whole world fallin' apart and all i can do is staring blankly. I always expected you to leave but not when i needed you most.
I thought that telling you about the pain i've gone through would help but all it did was adding to my pain.

I don't hate you for not loving me anymore, but i hate myself for still loving you.
Everytime i tell myself that i forgot you, but in the end i'm still talking about you. You were the best feeling i've ever had, but now you are the worst.

There's absolutly no words can describe my feelings for you.
A moment of hate.
A moment of love.
My life is a sequence of changing seasons, and it's because of you.
I'd give up everything in this whole world, but i won't give you up even if i hate you. It was too hard, too painful on me. Except those beautiful *Acting* moments of you.
But somehow, you made me feel complete. Alive. Breathing for reason. Even if it was for once.

I knew i started falling in love with you when my ears couldn't listen to anything you said but my heart could feel expression on your beautiful face.
My heart broke at the same place where it had learnt to smile.

I'm not going to look furiously for happiness, because i know i will find eventually at the end of the rainbow, when the sun shines again☽