15

"Cheryl, I love you because, you're strong, beautiful, smart, fiery, all of that and above. Sure you have your problems, but everyone does. Don't hurt yourself because you don't see what I see. What everyone sees." And with that, there was a loud thud. Veronica found a key next to the bathroom door and unlocked it.

Only to see, Cheryl on the floor unconscious with the medicine cabinet open and a bottle of pills open on the sink.

(To refresh your memory) 

IRL:

"CHERYL! NO PLEASE NO!!!! WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!!!" Penelope Blossom walked towards the screaming to find Veronica and her unconscious daughter. Penelope dropped her handbag. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!" Penelope accused. Veronica turned her head, dried tears on her face with fresh ones waiting to fall. "CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Veronica cried as the fresh tears came flashing down her face. 

Veronica and Betty's PM chat:

V❤️: BETTY!!!

B💙: I HEARD AND ME AND JUGGIE R COMING 2 THE HOSPITAL

V❤️: 1 QUESTION

B💙: YES WE FU****

V❤️: OK COME QUICK

Betty and Jughead's PM chat:

Betts😍❤️: JUGGIE COME TAKE ME 2 THE HOSPITAL

Juggie😍🍔: R U OK? WHAT HAPPENDED?! R U HURT?! 

Betts😍❤️: no, Cheryl's in the hospital

Juggie😍🍔: ok omw rn

Betts😍❤️: thx juggie

Veronica and Archie's PM chat:

Ronnie: ARCHIE COME 2 THE HOSPITAL!! PLZ I NEED ALL OF U GUYS HERE!!!!

Archikins: Y?! WHAT'S WRONG?

Ronnie:  CHERYL'S THERE!! COME ON I NEED U!

Archikins: omw

Betty and Kevin's PM chat:

Nancy Drew🔎: KEVIN!!!! STOP MAKING OUT W/ JOAQUIN AND COME 2 THE HOSPITAL!!

Kev: HOW DID U- WAIT Y???!

Nancy Drew🔎: CHERYL'S THERE!!!!!

Kev: 4 THE QUEEN I'LL COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IRL:

Later, everyone was at the hospital with a sulking Veronica and a salty Mrs. Blossom. "Which one of you did this to my daughter?! I know one of you did it and if my child dies it's on you!!" Penelope accused, yet again. "Nobody would hurt Cheryl!" Betty said "Yeah, at least not on purpose. We all love Cheryl like she's family, why would we want to hurt to hurt her?" Archie reasoned. Penelope crossed her arms, scoffed, and sashayed away. "That woman is crazy if she thinks that any of us would hurt Cheryl." Everyone nodded in agreement, except for Veronica. "Veronica, don't you agree? You love Cheryl so you wouldn't hurt her." Kevin said worried "I think I'm the reason we're all here today." Veronica said upset. Veronica wasn't looking like her natural self. That's what grieving does to you.

Veronica was so pale she looked like a ghost. Mascara and eyeliner running down her face. Her eyes bloodshot from crying so much. Her lips shivering because she hasn't finished crying. Veronica sitting huddled up in a chair talking to herself in a whisper. Blaming herself for Cheryl's accident.

This wasn't the first time Cheryl attempted to kill herself. 4 months ago, Cheryl went over freezing SweetWater river to kill herself to be with Jason. They saved her, of course, but thinking about it again, Betty pieced together. "Veronica! It's not your fault!" "Thanks for trying to make me feel better, B. But it is." "No it's not. Remember 4 months ago? I think Cheryl doesn't want to live-" "SHE DOES! OK! IF SHE DIDN'T WANT TO LIVE SHE WOULD HAVE KILLED HERSELF ALREADY! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!! IF I HADN'T SAID ANYTHING THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" Veronica yelled. Soon, everybody's eyes were on them.

Then, the doctor came out. Penelope and Betty looked up. (if you don't remember, cheryl and betty are cousins) The doctor came over to them. "Are you immediate family?"

A/N: OK I HAVE A REALLY BIG ANNOUNCMENT!! I'M MAKING ANOTHER BOOK! IT'S CALLED Secret and it won't be out for a couple days and this is because my supplier daiinty is busy so I have to wait and I can not write a story without a cover! I'm SO EXITED!