26

Betty's POV:

I walk through the front doors, but still, wondering, why the hell the doors were unlocked in the first place.

"Hello? Juggie? Cmon I know someone is here!!" I yell.

I check the locker rooms, Jug and I's lockers, classrooms, but I hadn't checked Mr. Weatherbee's office.

So, I decide to walk there. His office is locked, cause why wouldn't it be? I use the bobby pin trick, and bust the door open. "Hello?"

"SURPRISE!" Cheryl yells from behind Mr. Weatherbee's desk. "HOLY SH- CHERYL!" "Did I scare you?" She asked. "YES! Have you seen Jughead? At all today, he's not answering my calls and texts. It seems like everyone knows nothing." I explain.

"Sadly, no I haven't. But chin up dear cousin, I got this in the mail this morning," She pulled out a purple envelope. 

"I guess it's for you, just thought I'd give it to you." Cheryl walks up to me, pats my back and hugs me.

She leaves, and I rip open the envelope. 

It reads:

"Dear Betty,

You're so close, I hope you can taste the cake!

Where ashes lay, Blossom bodies once lived, go to where the children would never dare cross.

Good luck! And I love you, be careful Juliet.

Juggie❤"

Obviously, I decide to go where the Blossom mansion once stood.

<==================>

Once I arrive I look through the piles of dirt, grass, leftover debris from the fire. 

Finding nothing I make way to the place where the garden and backyard once lived. Looking through more piles of dirt and ashes.

Yet again I find a orange piece of paper. I grab it, and when I look up, Kevin's standing right in front of me. "KEVIN?!" I yell, he starts running away, and I chase after him. Being careful to not get my dress dirty. 

(Her dress is this dress: cichic.com Purple Cut out Pleated High Waisted Skater Deep V- Neck Mini Dress)

Veronica had picked it out for me, the previous day. I look down and there's dirt all around the hemline. 

Still chasing after Kevin, he hops into Cheryl's car. So I decide to follow them with my own car. 

<==================>

In the car ride, I read the note, and it says to follow Cheryl and Kevin. So I do.

We end up at Thistle House where loud music is erupting from.

The pair rush into the house. Embarrassed I try to cover up the bottom of my dress. When I walk in, nobody's in sight. Out of breath and tired my call out for anyone is weak and low. "Cmon guys, I've been through a lot today! My dress is a mess and I'm tired. I'm sick and tired of the damn riddles, and honestly I wanna sleep!" As I say that Veronica comes out with a whole different dress.

"Hey B, I feel you. Imagine how difficult it was planning all this for you?" She laughed.

She hands me the dress, and walks me upstairs. 

(her new dress is a lilac dress with fluffy tulle from Aliexpress.com) 

I put it on, and Cheryl and Toni are in the bathroom with hair products and makeup.