Want You Back

Queenie and Tina had come to visit the two

Queenie and Tina had come to visit the two. It was quite the surprise for Mirai when she opened the door to find the two sisters there with bright smiles. They were planning to stay only a week.

On the fourth day when Queenie was making herself and Mirai tea, she asked a question that caused the platinum blonde haired woman to fall off her chair.

"Does Newt know ?" Not looking up from her work Mirai asked what the older witch meant, "does he know you're pregnant ?" Mirai's head snapped up and she shifted in her seat, causing her to fall onto the floor.

Helping her up, Queenie have her a small smile, "so he doesn't ?" Mirai nodded and put her head in her hands before looking up at Queenie. "Why are you so scared ?"

"What if he doesn't want a human baby ? What if he's not ready." Queenie laughed loudly causing Mirai to furrow her brows in confusion, "oh sweetie-" however, she cut herself off as Newt and Tina walked in.

"What are you two talking about ?" Newt leaned down and kissed Mirai's cheek, "I'm just nagging her about overworking herself." Mirai's nodded before standing, "I'm going to go take a quick nap."

Newt nodded, confused, and Mirai walked upstairs. Glancing down at her work, he was even more confused, a list was on top of her papers. The list was made up of baby names.

Snatching the paper from the pile, he hurriedly walked upstairs. Queenie was left, nervously chewing on her thumbnail as Tina took Mirai's tea.

As Mirai curled in a ball under the blankets, she had just began to fall asleep when the door slammed open. Immediately she stood and held her wand up.

Newt stood in the doorway with a very confused expression. "What's this ?" Lowering her wand, she caught sight of the list, "Sunny's expecting.-" Newt rapidly shook his head, "Sunny can't have kittens, Mirai. Are you pregna-"

"Yes. I'm pregnant, Newt."

The man brought her into a tight embrace, "Well I suppose we have to move into an actual house now." Mirai chuckled before nodding as Newt eagerly sprinted downstairs to tell the two sisters and possibly scream to the entire world.