High School Part 3

"Mom I'm home," I yelled as I walked in the door. She was sitting on the couch with another guys arm wrapped around her. I guess Jack isn't the only whore I know.

"Go to your room," she demanded.

"Okay, well, I met friends today and they wanted me to hang out-"

She cut me off, "Yeah whatever, just leave me alone."

"Okay," I murmured. I ran upstairs to my room and pulled my phone out of my pocket alone with the piece of paper Conor gave me. I nervously dialed the number a d there was a ring. The rings slowly went by but there was only three before I heard a, "Hello, who's this?"

"Conor, it's Y/n."

"Oh hey babe," he said excitedly.

I giggled at him, "Can I come over?"

"Any day," he said a little too fast, then he whispered in the phone, "but next time you come over, make sure no one else is."

"Uuummm," did he really just say that, "Maybe, and that's a strong maybe."

"Come on," he begged, "it would be fun."

"Probably for you."

"What's that supposed to mean," he asked.

"I'm coming over, bye Conor," I hung up on him. I brushed my hair out because of all the tangles and hair flips it went through today.

I ran downstairs and yelled, "Mom I'm going out," and ran out of the house before she said anything. My mom doesn't care what I do, as long as she gets a guy every night.

I started walking towards Conor and Jacks house when I heard a car driving towards me. "Hey pretty lady," a guy said, "want to get a ride from me?"

"No thanks creep," I said sternly.

"Awe come on," he patted the seat beside him, "it'll be fun."

"Um..." and I ran off. Hopefully I'll make it to their house in time. The cars tires screeched and I could hear it getting closer and closer. I ran through someone's yard and jumped their fence. Of course with my luck there was a dog on a chain barking at me.

"Jaspar, be quiet," someone yelled, but the dog wouldn't shut up. "Jaspar," someone walked out the back door, "Y/n? What are you doing here?" It was Joe Sugg, at least it was someone I kind of knew.

"Someone- ," I gasped, "was- chasing- me."

"Who," he asked very concerned.

"I don't know-," I placed my hands on my knees, "he was chasing me in his car and he was right behind me. I had to get off of the side walk."

"Okay," he reached his arms out and hugged me, "it's okay. You're safe now."

"Were you going to Conor and Jacks house?"

"Yeah, is that where you were heading before you jumped my fence," he asked laughing.

"Yeah," I giggled, "sorry about that."

"It's okay," he pushed my hair out of my face and looked me in the eyes, "as long as you're safe."

A/n- thanks for reading and being patient! I also updated this on my new book "High school buttercream squad". Go check it out❤ thanks!