Little Vlog [Part 2 of Little Vacation (Joe x reader)]

It's been a few weeks since Joe and I found out about the pregnancy. So, we decided to tell both of our parents at the same time. We invited them over to a family party alone with Zoe, Alfie, and my siblings to not make it look suspicious. We all ate and bull shit most of the time but it was starting to get late so I decided it was time.

"Wait," Zoe stopped me before I went outside with everyone else, "I got everyone something." She handed me bags with wrapping paper in it and I looked at her confused. "They're shirts that have something on it like, "My mummy," or "Worlds toughest grandpa," I figured it would be easier for you to break the news."

"Awe thank you Zoe," I hugged her, "you're the best!"

"You're welcome," she let go of me and smiled, "now go out there and give them the big surprise. Oh, and by the way, they have their names on the side."

"Thanks again," I walked outside with all the bags and everyone looked at me with confused expressions on their faces.

"What's this," Joe's mother asked. Joe pulled out a camera and started vlogging like how we discussed. It was a fun way to tell all the viewers, both his and mine.

"Just a little something, you guys can thank Zoe for." Everyone started to thank Zoe and Joe looked at me with a questioning look. I leaned up to him to whisper in his ear, "they're shirts to break the news. We'll pay your sister back later." He nodded and I walked over to everyone. "Okay so here we go, don't open the gift until everyone gets theirs."

Once everyone got their gift they all opened it at the same time. There was tissue paper flying everywhere and shocked faces as they read the shirts. Everyone had different sentences.

My mom: "I love my Nanna!" The words were in a big heart.

My dad: "I don't love any more than my tools, except my grandkids!" There were a couple of tool pictures on the shirt.

Mrs. Sugg: "I only make cookies for my grandkids!" There were a couple stick figures with cookies in their hand and another stick figure which was taller and had white hair and an apron.

Mr. Sugg: "I'm an amazing grandpap, if you don't believe me then ask my grandkids!" There was a big thumbs up below the words.

Zoe: "I'm an aunt who bakes, sings, and holds her nieces and nephews!" There were a couple hearts on the shirt.

Alfie: "World's cutest uncle!" There was a heart eyed emoji below the words.

My brother: "I'm the strongest uncle in the family!" There are little weights beside the words.

My sister: "I'm cute but when you see my aunt then you know where I get it from!" There were hearts around the words too.

Joe: "I prank my kids for YouTube!" There was the YouTube symbol above the words.

Me: "My mummy carried me for a long, long, long time... so I'm going to love her for a long, long, long time!" There were hand prints on the stomach and inside the handprints were tiny handprints.

All of the shirts were so cute I loved all of them. Everyone ran up to Joe and I and gave us a big group hug. I heard one of our dads scream, "I'm going to be a grandpa!" It makes me happy that they are all excited for this. Now I just have to worry about mine and Joe's fans...

A/n- I'm sorry I haven't been updating... I really have no excuse for not updating. I just haven't been interested in making any of these anymore. I recently started making another book called, "Good or Bad Girl," and I've been more interested in making that one than any of my other books. I don't think I will make any more updates after the 50th update...

I want to thank all of the people who left nice comments and who voted, that's what kept me going, and so were the rankings on this book. Which reminds me, this book is #3 on #buttercreamsquad and I thank you guys for it. This book had over 30K reads and 444 votes. If you liked this book then I have another Buttercream squad one called, "High School Buttercream Squad," please go check that out and I will hopefully be updating it soon. Also, go check out my other books, please and thank you. I love all of you, now for the last five updates lets do a couple requests...