Prologue

Okay, this is my first story ever to be published, so I really hope you like this story because this is gonna be a long roller coaster. But interesting hopefully! :) BTW, when it say a persons name with POV then it's in first person if not it's in third and if there's a time change it's probably third too. Just want to make sure you don't get too confused. Okay

********************************

Jazz P.O.V

"Yeah, I know mom" I replied as my mom gave me another lecture about my first day at work.

"Remember to walk with confidence as you enter that office now, oh and don't let any of those little girls try to boss you around, after all you are your boss's assistant." My mom, Jenna, finished.

"Mommy, please don't worry about me today everything will go fine. I just want to make sure that on my first day my boss still likes me". I chuckled as I grabbed a muffin from a cake container on my kitchen counter.

"Mommy, I love you but I have to get going so I'm not late" I said getting a little annoyed.

"Alright, sweetheart love you too and good luck!" She finally finished. "Thank you mom, bye".

I finally grabbed my coffee and muffin from the counter and proceeded to my car. I got in the car and placed my stuff in its rightful spot and said a little prayer for a successful day and to take me to my destinations safely without any incidents. I started the car and went on my way.

15 minutes later...

Jazz walked to the front desk and asked the receptionist for which floor Luciano Productions was on.

"It's on the fourth floor, miss" She said with a warm smile. Jazz thanked her and thought that she was a sweet girl. "I hope everyone else is sweet" she thought to herself.

She walked towards the elevator and pressed the up button as she waited she spotted a familiar figure. The man walked into the building wearing a black fitted Armani suit and black sunglasses. Jazz stood there mesmerized at his gorgeous built that she almost forgot that the elevator had opened. She finally turned her head and proceeded into the elevator, she suddenly heard a voice telling her to wait and she did.

"Thank you" he said running into the elevator.

"N..no problem" she stuttered embarrassingly "What floor?" She asked "4 please" he said while taking his glasses off.

And there he was. Her gorgeous boss, Vincent Luciano, Jazz couldn't stop thinking about ever since her first interview with him. "Mr. Luciano? She questioned lethargically.

"Yes." he replied, finally giving her a real look up and down. His face formed into a sexy smile and continued, "Jazzelina? oh wow you're early." "Yeah, it wouldn't be good to come late my first day here." She continued however she felt like she was saying too much. The elevator dinged and he told her to follow him.

"This is Mrs. Highland, my secretary, she's been here since my dad worked here. Mrs. Highland, this is Jazzelina Brooks my new assistant." He said introducing us.

"Hello, sweetheart, nice to meet you", she exclaimed. "You as well Mrs. Highland". Jazz responded with a hand shake but instead she pulled her into a hug. Mrs. Highland secretly mouthed to Vincent, she's soo cute! He looked at her and rolled his eyes. "Okay, we have to go." He said pulling Jazz from her grasp.

He held her hand aggressively, "If you let her, she'll talk you to death". She smiled and said okay. She kept following him but noticed that he was still holding her hand, as if he realized it too, he quickly let go of her hand. "Sorry, for that", He apologized. "Oh, no that's okay."

He opened a door, which she assumed was her office. "Alright, well this is your office, you can put your stuff down and get a little comfortable but meet me in my office, which is the next one over in 5 minutes". She looked around and thanked him before he walked out.

Jazz looked around her office, it wasn't huge but she was thankful she got an office instead of cubicle with all the others outside all in her business. She sat her purse on her desk and observed more of her surroundings. She had a big window overlooking New York city and one love seat in the corner and tall plant in the other. "Well, it's still nice", she thought to herself. She checked her diamond watch, her mother gave her for her 24th birthday this year, and checked the time it already about the time to leave. So she took her blazer off and walked out the room. As she closed the door, a young blonde probably in her early twenties came up to her.

"Hi, I'm Stacy, and you are?" She said semi-aggressively. "Um, Jazz Brooks, Mr. Luciano's new assistant" She answered holding her hand out. Stacy looked at her hand like it was dirt. Jazz quickly took her hand back and Stacy continued, "I know you're new, but let me warn you that Vincent is my man, he doesn't know yet but don't thin-", Before she could finish Jazz cut off her. "Alright nice to know but I have to go." She finished and stomped off. After rolling her eyes she knocked on his door. "Come in."

She walked in looked around his office. It was twice the size of hers but it was beautiful. They had the same view but his just looked like a bachelor pad. Yeah, and it was just his office.

"Are you done?" He said suddenly. "Oh, I'm sorry." She said embarrassingly. He smirked and shook his head, "What took you so long?" He questioned her without taking his eyes off of her. She bit her lip and thought of what to say. He just made her so nervous, especially the way he kept looking at her.

"Um, well one of your employees wanted to uh give me a talk. I...I actually don't know what she was talking about".

"Was that Stacy?" "Yeah." He sighed, "I will deal with her later, anyways, I have these scripts I want you to sort out alphabetically, then put them in the file cabinet in your office". He finished "Okay, I'll be on it". She took the huge pile of papers and turned around. Before she could leave, she heard him say her name. "Yes, Mr. Luciano?" She smiled back at him. He looked at her like he had something to say. "Um... uh never mind. You can leave", he said abruptly. She was taken aback but nodded and left.

He sat there looking at the door. How am I going to work with her, She's hot!

Vincent's POV

I watched Jazzelina walk out of my office and kicked my desk staring at her. She was wearing a black pencil skirt that hugged her ass and peach short sleeved blouse on top. I loved the color on her, it really brought out her sweet chocolate skin.

Ever since our first interview, I've been thinking about her nonstop and just thought of her working for me lightened me up so much. Well maybe, it's my libido because the constant hard-ons were starting to get unbearable.

I really need to get laid.