In the beginning

(oh and before we start this chapter will just show how you were found and the abuse will start in the next chapter ) 

Summer pov 

I was walking back from my mission with Qrow after saving an entire village from grim I was tired and just wanted to get back home and see my baby daughter and eat some cookies but my thoughts were interrupted by Qrow whispering my name.

Qrow: summer do you hear that?

Summer: Hear what I do you mean I can't hear anything you must be going cr...

Just as I was about to finish my sentence I could then hear the crying of a child in the distance and the growl of something, not a Grimm at least, not one I had ever heard of so after hearing both those noises I ran to the screaming child and just as this unknown grim was about to kill the child I slashed it with my scythe ( we don't know what weapon summer actually used unless it was just her silver eyes but until that's reviled it will just have to be a scythe ) but it just jumped away like nothing happend to it and when I got a good look at it it looked like a grimm but in human form and wiTH A SWORD I just stood there in confusion but realised I forgot about the child so I ran to the child getting a good look at it and turned around to realise that Qrow was infront of the grimm ( aka Dark Wraith for all those people who dont know piture at the top of the screen ) and was about to attack it but the grimm just walked around Qrow and then just started running towards the baby but before that happand I grabbed my scythe and chopped its head off.

Qrow: we should get to yours and Taiys house quick before any more of those things come

Summer: Right

So I grabbed the baby boy and we ran as fast as we could.

Time Skip cause I am lazy

  Taiyang pov

I was getting extremely worried as Qrow and Summer had not returned and without them, ruby won't sleep and ruby doesn't sleep then yang doesn't sleep and if yang doesn't sleep then I don't sleep but ever way I was very worried as they should have finished there mission 2 hours ago and they still hadn't returned as I was thinking ruby walked up to me and asked.

ruby: when will uncle and mamma be back?

Yang: yes when will uncle Qrow and Summer be back?

Taiyang: They  will be here soon just go to bed and they will back when you wake up

Ruby/Yang: no not until Qrow and Summer are back 

So I did a thing that I hate doing I shouted at them to go up to there room

Taiyang: GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!!

Ruby/Yang: Yes sir 

It had been thirty minutes since the girls had gone to bed and I was just about to go out and find summer and Qrow till they barged in the door with a baby in Summers' hands I ran over to them and asked them where the baby was from and if they were alright so, of course, they told me everything were they found the baby and what they encountered so we put the baby boy in an old cot we had from when ruby slept in it  ( also your about 1 year old right now and ruby is about 2 years old and yang is about 4/5 years old ) after making sure the boy was asleep they all went to sleep.

The next day 

Rubys pov 

I was still scared from when dad shouted at us yesterday bus who knows maybe mom and uncle Qrow are back so got out of my bed and went downstairs to see my old cot out in the open and a baby in the cot and it was awake so imminently ran upstairs waking my mom, dad, uncle and yang up first I told yang about it and then when my uncle came out of his room and mom and dad out of thir room and then me and yan started bombarding us with question about the baby downstairs so we got dragged downstairs got sat on the coutch and they told us the entire story but of course it was monday so for me it was school at nersury and for yang it was back to signal as a first year so we ran upstairs got changed and dad took me into nersury and then dropped yang of at signal but that baby boy was on my mind all day.( dont worry yang fans her pov will come soon mabye or not who knows at this point not me or do I )

Qrows pov 

Me and summer were at becon about to go see oz about that thing and about the boy but the Grimm was the most important thing about this meeting as we walked in Glynda greeted us and then we walked over to ozpins desk

Ozpin: Hello Qrow and Summer what do you need 

Summer: actually oz we don't need anything we just need to ask you a question about a "Grimm" we saw after our mission yesterday it was wired it had human features and sword and what looked like some armor around its exposed rib cage 

Qrow: ye what she said plus while this was happening the thing completely ignored me and just went after the child that was just on the ground crying 

Ozpin: well this is not very common but I have encountered the Grimm you speak off and if you want to know more then I will tell you the story of these "Grimm"

Summer/Qrow: Then tell us

Ozpin: okay the take a seat it's a long story "insert all of the dark soul's history In here" and that's that oh and also the creature its called a Dark Wraith born from the void and kills anything that can threaten the void like the abyss watcher and the Wolf Knight Artorias oh and the boy you mentioned may be a descendant of the knight Artorias ( also I'm pretty sure he never had a son or daughter this is just some crap I made up )

After the conversation me and summer had with Ozpin we went back to the house and told taiyang everything and ensured we would protect the kid from anything that came in his way but not everything goes according to plan.

Authors note k thanks for reading this story and I hope you enjoyed it it was fun to make and next chapter we will get more into the abuse and pain with the rose and Branwen family we will be focusing on you so see you on the next chapter.

( 1147 ) words