Meeting the team

Y/N POV 

When I opened the door my worst nightmares came true I was on a team with the devils Ruby and Yang.

Ruby's POV

I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it I saw Y/N in the doorway I ran up and hugged him and shouted Y/N.

Ruby: Y/N!!!!!

When I said that he looked at me like he wanted to kill me and I had no idea why until I remembered what he made me promise to not tell anyone that he's alive I looked behind me to see Yangs face with mixed emotions anger and sadness.

Y/N POV

I was staring at ruby dead in the eyes after she shouted my name and then I heard footsteps coming towards me I looked at whos they were and saw Yang just looking at me like I was a ghost until I said.

Y/N: Well it doesn't matter know ruby after all the rest know so why not Yang she was going to find out sooner or later.

I said very calmly and ruby sighed knowing she was out of the clear until Yang slapped me across my face shouting

Yang: You think you can just leave us and come back without suffering anything well your very wrong little brother cause I'm going to really show you what pain really is.

When she said this I looked at her and just as she was about to punch me I grabbed her fist through her back and hit her in the face knocking down her aura by 25% I kept going till her aura was gone but just as I was about to leave she got back up and went to punch me once again like last time I grabbed her fist and kicked her in the stomach when I did that she coughed up blood and fell to the ground unconscious.

R/W/B: YANG!!

Y/N: She asked for it.

Just as I said that Blake and Weiss grabbed their weapons and went to attack me until we heard Ozpin shout.

Ozpin: STOP!!

As he said this they backed down and got to there beds while ozpin walked into the room

Ozpin: Now Y/N I came to give you your stuff, and as for the rest of you apart from miss rose I am very disappointed in you Y/N just woke up and your attacking him also Y/N as much as I hate to do this you do have detention for making yang bleed from the mouth even if it was in self-defence.

Y/N: Fine but I don't want to be on this team OZ.

Ozpin: Too bad Y/N.

As he said that he put down my bags and left I looked back and saw Yang on her bed regaining her breath and Ruby on her bed just listening to music like nothing happened while the other two were just staring at me very closely probably to make sure I don't hurt anyone I stared at ruby and asked. 

Y/N: Ruby whos the leader?

As I said that she looked at me smiling and said.

Ruby: That would be me Y/N

I looked at ruby and said nothing and just shrugged and then looked at the other two and asked them.

Y/N: whats your names.

Weiss: Weiss and if you anything like that again I will destroy you understood?

Y/N: Whatever you say Ice Queen

Blake: My names Blake and same goes for what Weiss said to do anything like that again and I will kill you understood.

Y/N: Whatever you say.

I then looked at Yang and what I said must have pissed her off

Y/N: I always thought that I was the weak one Yang.

Everyone just looked at me shocked while Yang tried to stand up and hit me but she just fell over got back up and laid back down on her bed when she did I looked at Ruby ones again and sai

Y/N: So where do I sleep, Ruby

She looked at me and said

Ruby: Well you could sleep on the floor...

Y/N: Fine by me.

Ruby: or you could sleep with me.

Everyone apart from me looked at ruby with shock while I just thought.

Y/N Thoughts: Whats better the floor or one of the devils while in thought I didn't hear everyone shouting at ruby of the crazy thing she just said while she just looked there dumbfound until I spoke up and said.

Y/N: well I guess sleeping with you couldn't be such a bad thing...

Ruby: Yes

As she cut me off I closed my eyes then reopened them to see that I was on Rubys bed I looked to my left and saw Ruby looking at her team and saying to them to get dressed while everyone else looked at me with a wired aura around them and said.

W/B/Y: We cant get dressed with him around.

Ruby: Y/N what do they mean.

Y/N: They mean they think I'm going to peak on them which I wouldn't cause IM not that kind of person.

As I said that I faced mt head to the pillow to get some rest and drifted off to sleep

Rubys pov

I saw Y/N drift off to sleep and said to the girls there now get dressed and go to bed and so they did I looked at Y/N thing how at peace he looked and then remember the things we had done to him and felt ashamed and now I had to do something make Y/N forgive me no matter what.

Y/N POV 

Dreamworld ( or is it )

I stood up and saw an abomination of nature in front of me.

(???): Oh look its the descendent of that worthless knight artorias I guess I will just squash you like the bug you are

As I was about to move I realized I couldn't and just as the club hit me It went right through me as It did I just stood there not because of anything else but fear.

(???) Well, it would seem you are here but you aren't at the same time oh well I guess il just keep sending more dark wraiths after you also you filthy human don't forget my name as I am Manus, Father Of The Abyss and I will be your downfall.

As I was about to say something he disappeared and I was back in the black void with nothing but my most painful memories.

Okay ( 1147 ) words

also, I am writing this at 11:55 so please mind the spelling mistakes and peace out.