Inside beacon

( okay so the picture at the top is your armour but I have made the armour into a transformation for intense fights but for normal fights, you can use whatever clothes you want and the sword in the picture is the one you use in the transformation and the other sword on chapter TWO maybe is the sword you use normally also ruby hasn't told anyone about you yet also in this form your eyes are Black and you get rid of the hair type thin on the back of the helmet )

Y/N POV

Me and my sister Pyrrha were currently inside of the bullhead going towards beacon academy to hopefully go and kill some Grimm but during my chain of thought, I heard my "sister" talk to me.

Pyrrha: So Y/N why do you think ozpin let you in early?

Y/N: I don't know but I am glad.

Pyrrha: Why you still had about three more years at signal and I still want you to make more friends your to closed in.

Y/N: Why will I need friends when I have you?

Pyrrha: Well me and you may not be on the same team so ye and when you join your team you will need to make sure that they have your back and that won't happen when you can't even talk to them.

Y/N: I see your point so to be a good team player I have to make them my friends.

Pyrrha: Yes.

But just as I was about to start my next sentence the bullhead stoped which I found weird seen as though we weren't even at beacon yet so I stood up looked out the window and saw the reason we had stopped there were two nevermores outside the Bullhead so I looked at my "sister" and she looked back and said

 Pyrrha: "sigh" if you want to.

So with that, I open the bullhead doors and got on top and all I could hear were the sounds of the engines of the bullhead trying as hard as they could to get away from the two nevermores which were going very fast as I was about to jump at them I then heard the side door open again and saw the two people I hated the most in the world RUBY ROSE AND YANG XIAO LONG so I did what any sane person would do in this situation I knoked them of the bullhead and back into it and told my "sister" to keep them down there and close the door so she did and just as I turned back to face the nevermores I realised that one had gone and picked me up from the bullhead so I summoned my sword ( yes I said summoned ) and cut the beasts leg and wing of then as itlet go I used its wing a a boost and jumped up and cut its throat open and then started falling in mid air with the bird evaporating under me I grabbed its wing and jumped of it again but alot higher then before and landed on the other birds back and did my best move yet. ( skip to 0.17 )

and after that and killing it I jumped back onto my bullhead and in the hatch and sat back down like nothing happened and me and my sister sat in silence during the rest of the flight to beacon so I rested till we got there.

 Two hours later

I was woken up by the sound of the ship stopping but when I looked to my side I saw the my "sister" wasn't there and that most of the people had already left the ship so I stood up and stretched then walked out the ship put my headphones on and listen to my soothing music ( I just like skyrim )