Update + Vent

Holy moly???
16 followers!!!
You have no clue how much this means to me like seriously

(Skip if you don't want to hear me blabbering)

I'm really happy mostly because on Twitter I only got followers because I was the sibling of a popular person. But getting followers with no popularity to start with is just amazing. Thank you so much.

(End of talk haha)

But other than that I'm now 14 so....yeah????

Closer to my death I guess :')

Aside from that I'm now taking digital requests.The only downfall is that it will take a LOT longer to complete since my brother uses the computer the majority of the time.

If you want to see my Twitter I'll have it right here but I doubt anyone will go to it
@dat_artist
My brother (he's a cool dud)
@shirukenmaster

(Vent)

Now for a reveal I wanted to do for sometime now. If you want to unfollow me right now because of how I think go on ahead I have no control over you and I encourage you to follow your ideas. But if you are alright with it then I am happy to see you stay here with me by my side.
Here we go...
I only think there are 2 genders. That there is no in between or little bit of this and that. No. There is only 2. Even if it hurts me to say that I didnt like my gender or what I had. I know I'm probably still too young to know anything. That doesn't mean I dont support transgender people because it's the opposite. Because I was born with a high religious family with very strict rules on how each gender is supposed to act. I learned to hate myself. One gender let's you fight, smack talk without being a feminist, game without being told otherwise, and idk have fun. While the other let's you cook without being judged, talk to both genders with no problem, and well....also have fun.
I was born with an older brother and he only had his 'boy' toys that our parents bought him. Since I refused to play with my gender 'rules' I played with his toys. I didn't act like I was supposed to. After a while I hated being my gender. I would scratch at my skin like if I had to pull out of my body. I would bandage parts of my body to look like someone else. But I never dared to cut my hair because it was the only thing that conected me to my aunt. (She was the youngest of my mom's sisters and was kidnapped and assassinated for money).
Until I felt that everyone around me was watching me and making me feel like I was drowning. My hands would shake, I'd bite my nails and skin, or even crack my fingers. To a point when I looked in the mirror I thought I was hideous and that no one wants me. Fortunately I never thought of suicide since I knew to never do it.
My brother means a lot to me.
He taught me to draw.
He taught me to walk.
Ride a bike.
Be polite.
Do math.
Read.
Write.
But he also saved me from myself.
He means a lot to me and I don't think of be the same without him. Today I learned to accept how I am and I live more happier than ever. I even got bunnies that got rid of my depression. My friends even made my social anxiety calm down a lot. This account was made to read fanfictions :'))))) when I was really depressed but after I found out you could put photos in books
*inhale*
HOLY-
I was blown away with such TECHNOLOGY?!?!?
I made my own book and put drawings once in a while.

So for the reveal. And sorry for rambling a lot. Geez I text way too much. As a majority might of come to the conclusion during my LONG vent... I'm a girl.

And I'm happy to be one.
And I'm happy to have you to entertain with my art.

Thank you for staying here with me