T'Challa x Requested Reader: Causing Temper and Emotions

Dedicated to StoriesbyAdela

   T'CHALLA'S POV

  I watched furiously and irritably as Erik flirted with Brittani. Brittani was a beautiful woman, but I wanted to be the one to win over her heart. Erik would ruin my chances.
  As Erik flirted with Brittani, I watched her as she smiled and laughed at whatever he said. I knew it wasn't funny.

  I sighed and Y/N noticed me before she yelled,"Hey, T'Challa!!"

  I looked over at her and just gave her a nod in return, but I just headed outside to get some air.

   BRITTANI'S POV

  I was quite upset after T'Challa did my return my hello. He gave me a head nod, but he normally would say "hello" back.

  I turned away from Erik and said to him,"Erik, I'm going to go talk to T'Challa. It was good seeing you."

  Erik grabbed my hand and rubbed my arm with his other hand saying,"It was. We should go out sometime."

  I replied,"Uhh..Yeah..Sure.."

  I quickly bolted outside and spotted T'Challa sitting on one of the mountain cliffs. I ran not because I was afraid of Erik, but because I had a problem of making conversations awkward. It wasn't on purpose, but it happened when I became stuck on something to think about next.

  I went to sit down beside T'Challa, yet he said to me,"Don't, Brittani. You don't have to sit next to me. I'm all right."

  "Really? Is that why you left when Erik was flirting with me?"

  T'Challa sighed and got up, turning to face me. I found myself admiring his brown eyes and the way he stood so tall when he did not even mean to.

  T'Challa asked me,"Do you see something in Erik, that I can't offer you as myself or even king?"

  I looked T'Challa in the eyes and replied,"No. Erik is cute and he has a bold personality, but I am not interested in Erik. I'm interested in you, T'Challa. I always have been. You're just too caught up in your jealousy to realize the way I look at you. The way I've always looked at you."

  T'Challa looked down and smiled, like I had just accepted a proposal from him. That didn't sound so bad right about now either..
  T'Challa approached me and held out his hands. I smiled and intertwined my fingers with his own, as he looked at our hands.

  He said,"You know, they fit almost perfectly, but it's okay that they don't. Maybe one day I can rule with a queen at my side, not just on my own."

  When I understood what T'Challa meant, my smile grew, and I leaned in slowly. T'Challa did the same, but then Shuri and Ramonda walked outside of the kingdom.

  Ramonda said,"Aww, look at your brother, Shuri."

  Shuri looked over at T'Challa and I, but then she asked me,"Brittani, why my brother?"

  I laughed; T'Challa sent Shuri a look.

  Shuri laughed herself and yelled,"He has a few cute friends, Brittani!!"

  T'Challa said,"Shuri, will you please, please leave? Please.."

  Shuri just sent me a smile, and Ramonda and her walked inside.

  T'Challa looked back at me, but I just pulled him in for a soft yet sweet kiss. T'Challa quickly responded and smiled in the kiss, as he stepped a little closer to me.

  A few seconds later, I pulled away, and T'Challa just stroked my cheek saying,"That was amazing. Do you have any plans?"

  I shook my head and T'Challa said,"Good because you will join me for dinner this evening, if you don't plan on doing anything else? If you do, I can arrange another day."

  I immediately replied,"Today's fine!! Great. Excellent. I love food. Don't know what to do without it."

  T'Challa laughed and placed a kiss on the palms of both of my hands. I smiled and pulled him in for another kiss.
  T'Challa just picked me up and broke away from the kiss slowly. He placed me down on the ground and we just watched the sunset, until it came time for dinner.