Author's Note

Alright. I hate doing these cause I personally find them repelling, irritating, just annoying to read.

Well, anyways, I'm thinking of making a sequel of sorts to this simply because I love this story. So, I was thinking of redoing it in a sense, well, not exactly redoing. I want to write this book again, but from Lilith's perspective which was the plan in the original draft of this story but was scrapped because I wanted to at least try and make the Demon's identity a secret.

The story would more than likely consist of background on Lilith and what exactly pushed her to accept the deal. It'd touch on her relationship with the creature. What it felt like to live with it inside of her.

Things like that.

So I just wanted your opinions on if I should do this or not because I do value every last one of you. I love interacting with people through my stories, discussing things. I'll just say this now, I'll probably end up writing it anyway for my satisfaction and the satisfaction of my muse/proofreader/editor/friend Nofuckshere. (She writes batfam one shots that either hit you right in the feels or make you laugh -I personally recommend Tales From The Kitchen- and they deserve so much more attention)

Oh! Since I'm apparently doing plugins now, I may as well mention a story I've been working on called 'We All Die', it's my first ever Timothy Drake story that's been more than one or two chapters that I ended up scrapping. I think it's pretty darn good, keep an eye out for it, deal?

Anyway! Thanks for reading Inner Demons and sitting through this. I hope you enjoyed it despite how gross it was at times!

Yours sincerely, Kait