花言葉 | flowers

❝There is a love I reminisce;
Like seed I've never sown.❞

pairing
seungcheol × jihoon
; jicheol ;

format
narration

It's April The First when Seungcheol decided to take a break from the stressful paper works he's been facing for weeks now. Lumabas sya mula sa Student Council's office, langhap langhap ang sariwang hangin na nagmumula sa bintana sa kanan na parte ng building.

The pink cherry blossoms were starting to bloom and some flowers were falling together with the wind, creating a dancing like movement as it reaches the ground. Seungcheol heaved at the sight he saw upon looking at the window. Inabutan na ata sya ng tagsibol sa dami ng gawain nya bilang presidente ng sc club.

When he felt the feeling of thirst on his throat plus the inviting vending machine placed just infront of this window, he decided to spend the rest if his half day sleeping on the benches under the sakura tree.

With two cold colas on his hands, he walk towards the bench. The vending machine fucked up again, resulting with a free cola for Seungcheol. Pero paano nya 'to iinumin ng mag isa? Large ang kinuha nya at malamang sa malamang, magkakasakit naman sya sa pantog kung sakaling laklakin nya ang lahat ng ito. When finally reached the place for him to sleep, he comfortablly lay down. Not minding the stranger who's just a meter away from him, busilly writing something on his pad of paper with a small guitar placed on his lap.

He was about to drift to sleep when he heard a familiar rythme played with a guitar accompanied with a sweet voice.

"iruen achimbuteo
neagen neomuna eosekhan hmm
jongiwa peneul kkeonae deureo
gipi samkyeon nwatteon mareul damanae
geulsshiga yeppeuji motae
oh shilmangeun mara jweo
jogeum seotulleodo nangama jweo."

It was a confession song by Seventeen but this time, it was played in an accoustic version. Little did he knew that he's already singing with the man playing the guitar. When Seungcheol started doing the rapping, the strumming suddenly stopped. Iminulat nito ang kanyang mata ng maramdaman ang isang presensya sa kanyang tabi, bungad ang isang maliit na lalaki. With a pink hair, puffy cheeks and chinky eyes.

Those features that Choi Seungcheol adores most.

He quickly stood up to face the younger, embarrasment were flastered on his face. Showing his over pathetic side.

Jihoon laughed from the inside but his face shows nothing.

"Your skills in rapping is great. Kakailanganin ko ng magrarap para sa version ko 'nung kanta. Narinig mo naman di'ba?", Seungcheol nodded.

"So, p-pwede ka 'bang kunin?".

Jihoon looked down. Eyes fixiated on the grass as if it is the most interesting thing existed on earth.

Kukunin mo ba Seungcheol? Oo o hindi?

Damn! Syempre Oo!

Seungcheol nodded, inabot nuto kay Jihoon ang isang cola which made Lee Jihoon smiled. Sino ba naman tatanggi sa isang Lee Jihoon? Si Seungcheol pa ba? Of course no. This is his chance. For him to confess his 4 years love for the younger.

And specially, who would say no with that extreme adorable flustered cheeks and slightly wet bangs caused by the sweat on his forehead? Of course. Not Choi Seungcheol.

Not when Lee Jihoon finally asked him to enter his life.

hINDI TO NA EDIT OKEI MIAN FOR TYPOS MISPELLED WORDS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.