Chapter 8- The Date

Chapter 8- The Date

--------------------------

ANNA'S POV

"I'm so excited," I say to Olivia while I pick out my outfit.

"I'm so shipping you and Ricky, so hot together," she says.

"I don't know what to wear."

"I have the perfect taste."

"Sure, I'm gonna go get my makeup on pick a good dress!"

"Okay!"

I walk into the bathroom, and put on the best makeup. ever. I have smokey eye, mascara, eyeliner with a small wing, bright red lipstick, concealer, foundation, powder, and bronzer. Got to look my best for Wicky Ricky.

I curled my hair and put a black bow in it. When I walk back out of the bathroom, Livlia has pick out a black strapless short dress with some black sparkly high heals.

"IT'S PERFECT, OMG," I scream.

"I told you I had dem perfect taste."

"Okay, Okay, I can give that to you."

I look at the clock, crap it's 5:45 already!

I change into the dress and high heals. I also put on a sparkly bracelet.

"I got to go, bye Livlia!"

"Okay, good luck, bye!"

I walk down stairs, and I see Ricky in a black tux with a white shirt, black slacks, and in his hand is a lovely rose.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

"Yep, now let's go!"

He hands me the rose, and we get into his orange cube car.

I read the clock, it's 5:55.

-------------------------------

MYSTERY PERSON'S POV

Okay, I got my knife and poison. I hope none of the boys or girls find them.

It's around 5:45 PM, Anna and Ricky are going on a date so that's one less problem I have to deal with while I kill Livlia. But there is still Connor, Rissa, and Mia in the house. Hm I think I'll figure out a way to get them out of the house.

"Hey guys," I say while I walk into Connor's room. Rissa and Mia are sitting on the floor fighting about Connor. Connor is not in the room.

"What do you want?" Mia says.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to go out with Connor for dinner, he told me to ask you."

"YES!" they both say in unison.

"Okay, you'll be leaving in 5 minutes. No need to be fancy, so just grab your purse and head outside. Connor will be outside waiting."

Yes, I got them out of the house. The other to boys are already at Sam's house eating dinner.

Hm...

--------------------------

RICKY'S POV

"I love you," Anna says as I get in the car.

"Don't say that yet, we haven't even had our date," I say.

"Mmkay, where we going?"

"Surprise."

"I hope it's not fast food cause I didn't dress up all fancy for that."

"Don't worry. It's not."

We pull into Olive Garden, and there is a huge line outside.

"Ricky! How are we supposed to get a table?!" Anna practically screams in my ear.

"Don't worry honey."

I park the car and help Anna get out of my car, she's stunning.

"Come on, honey bun," I say.

"I'm going as fast as possible, high heals are hard to walk in."

We walk in, and I say, "Table for 2, Dillon."

"Right here, wonderful! Let me take you to your table." the waitress says.

We walk to our table and our holding hands the whole way there.

"Here are your menu's, enjoy!" the waitress says.

"What do you want honey?" I ask.

"Hm, I think I'll get the chicken with pasta," she says.

"Can we get a big bowl, we share the same tastes."

Anna laughs and says, "Sure anything for you."

The waiter comes and asks for our meal and drinks. He flirts with Anna then realizes we are on a date and shuts up.

After he takes our menus, we start holding hands across the table.

"I heard Connor kissed Rissa on the forehead at the airport," Anna says.

"Really?! Connor is a very protective person."

"Yeah, Rissa and I are best friends and she told me."

Anna's phone starts ringing. "Be right back, I'll be outside if you need me," she says.

Then before you know it, I'm alone. In a few minutes, Anna comes rushing back.

"Ricky, Olivia is in serious danger, we need to get to your house as soon as possible," Anna whispers in my ear.

We wave down the waiter and tell him we have to leave because it's an emergency. Then we run to my car and drive home as quick as possible.

------------------------

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! 💖

Guess who the mystery person's pov.

I'll update tomorrow if possible probably won't have wifi.

It was fairly long.

ilysm, XOXO,

rissathenerd 💜