Chapter 11

Chapter 11

okay so I kinda didn't save the last part of the last chapter so I'm redoing it. I HAVE OVER 100 VIEWS! THANK YOU. It will be more excite and will be better than the other one.

RISSA'S POV

"Connor wake up," I whisper in his ear.

"Please give me 5 more minutes," he says in a sleepy voice.

"Okay," then I get out of his bed and jump in the shower.

After the shower I grab my 'Internet Kids Never Sleep' shirt, jean high waist shorts, black Keds, and an 'I'm Sexy' snapback.

I only put on some mascara and eyeshadow today cause I'm feeling lazy.

When I walk back out, Connor is shirtless, holey crap.

"Hey sweetheart," Connor says then walks up and kisses me slowly, then wraps this arms around my waist.

This lasted like 5 minutes, then we let go, breathing heavily. We walk to the bed and I got in. We started cuddling.

"I think I should get ready it's 10." Then Connor gets up and gets ready and comes out in this blue shirt with a tribal pocket, some jean shorts, and some blue TOMS.

"We should probably go find Mia!" I say nervously.

MIA'S POV

I've wondering for an hour. I wanted something to eat. So I walked into the gas station, dripping wet.

I grab a bag of chips, and an Arizona Tea. Then I went to get inline but I saw 2 familiar faces, was that Jack and Finn?

"Hey are you Jack and Finn?" I asked while we were in line to checkout.

"Yeah, want pictures?" Jack asks.

"Yeah sure, I'm Mia from ThatNerdLife," I told them.

"Oh I love your videos!" Jack tells me.

"Wanna hang out at the zoo?" Finn asks.

"That would be so cool!" I say excitedly.

"Okay, do you need to go change and take a shower or something? You look kinda wet," Jack asks politely, awe he's so adorable.

"Yeah, could you drop me off at the o2l house, that's where I'm staying and I walk here, but it started raining." I lied but they bought it.

"Yep pick you up in at noon tomorrow." Jack tells me.

"Okay," I say then they check out, I check and they drop me off.

"I'm home," I scream.

Everyone comes running down the stairs.

"Where did you go? I was worried sick about you," Kian asks.

"I went to the gas station, got some food, and Jack and Finn are picking up at noon tomorrow for the zoo," I say then show them my chips and tea.

"Well don't ever do that again before telling us," Connor yells at me angrily.

"Well you're the one who pushed it to far and made me mad so I left, so stop blaming everything on me," I snap back.

"The good thing is that dh's back! Stop being so angry at her!" Rissa says while hugging me. Then all the girls come in with more hugs. I love them.

"I need to shower and sleep, I'll be in the guest room," I say while running up stairs to grab my stuff and then I drop them on the guest bed and run to the shower. After the shower I put on a pair of purple athletic shorts and a pink tank top.

I jump in bed and let sleep take over me.

I wake up and see the sun shining in my face, it's time to get up.

I jump out of bed and jump into the bathroom to straighten my hair and do my makeup. I stroke on some mascara, do a smoky eye, and stroke a thin line of eyeliner.

I pick out my white skater skirt, and my black crop top that says 'Animal Lover', and a pair of black Keds.

I go brush my teeth, and run down stairs and grab a strawberry yogurt from the fridge.

I run back up stairs grab my white crossbody, my iPhone 5c, and my wallet with some money in it.

I check my phone and it says 11:45 am. 15 minutes.

"Come here Mia, I need to tell you everything," Anna says went I get down stairs.

I hear my phone vibrate, "One sec Anna, someone is calling!"

I look at my phone and answer it.

"Hey!"

"Jack?"

"Yup, we will be over in about 12 minutes!"

"How did you get my number?"

"Connor told me duh!"

'I'll see you soon Jack."

"Bye cutie!"

I hung up the call, he just called me cutie. Ah, I like him.

"Miaaaaaa," Anna called holding out that ia.

"I'm coming!"

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I know it was short and it sucked but hey who liked it?

comment, share, and vote!

xoxo

rissa