5 and a Half Years Later

"MOMMY! MOMMY?"

A small boy with short, caramel-colored hair darted into the kitchen.

"May you please watch just one more episode of Little Einstein's with me? Please with an extra cherry on top?"

"All right then it's nap time, understood? Mommy still has work to finish."

"But...but Daddy said the baby will get tired! Don't get tired, Mommy!" The boy blurts as he rushes back to the living room where his father slept on the couch. Or so Colleen thought.

"Is she on her way?" Sam asks between whistling snores.

"Roger, Commander Holt. I know what to do!" Matt responds with a salute.

"Sshhh. All right. Mission is a go." Sam whispers while snoring at an even faster pace.

And upon hearing his mother's footsteps, the boy sings. "Mhmm che notte stellataaAAAAA"

The TV's voice recognition, upon indirect command, plays a song. A very familiar song.

Sam awakens from his pseudo slumber and jumps to his feet.

"Care to dance?" Sam holds out his hand.

"The baby kicked when you asked. Yes, I'd love to." Colleen curtsies.

"May I dance with the baby too??" Matt burrowed his face on his mother's belly. Sam hoists the young boy in his arms.

"You can bet your bottom dollar the baby would love too!" The Holts swayed and hummed to that sweet tune. Hoping to the stars for the baby to be born soon.