Introduction

Y/N's POV

Hi I'm Y/N Y/L/N and I'm 17 years old. I like to read books, calligraphy, write poems and songs and play sports and instruments. I don't share my talents to anyone I'm shy at first but if I'm comfortable with you you'll see my non-shy side. I have 2 more siblings 1 boy and 1 girl. Jerome Y/L/N my older brother is 23 years old, then me the second one then third Jessica Y/L/N she's the youngest and she's 11 years old. I'm close to the both of them and to my parents. Tomorrow I'm going to be in my new school means New bullies, New Friends (I wish), New Rules (I got new rules I count them a/n: sorry I had to lol), New teachers, New Principal and New Crush. I'm bisexual and my family knows it and they were okay with it. Well let see what happen tomorrow.

Lauren's POV

I'm Lauren Jauregui and I'm 18 Years old. I bully a lot of kids yes I'm the bully in our school and im the so called 'Fuckgirl' i do one night stands and fuck every girl in our school. And I'm intersex I have a boys private part. I bullied new students with my friends Dinah, Normani and Ally. I'm the oldest in my siblings. So me being the oldest is always incharge second to the line is Chris then the younger one Is Taylor close to all of them even in my parents. Our Teacher said there will be a new student tomorrow I'm excited to see who it is my gang and I were ready to beat someone's ass up.

So yeah guys new story!!! I'm sorry if I got the grammar and Spelling wrong English is not my first language so chapter 1 will be there soon I promise😂 so yeah bye love you💞

325 words