Ch. 5

Y/N's POV

I woke up then do my morning routine then change my clothes for today's class. Friday is so freaking longgg ughh.

<a little time skip>

I am now walking to my locker to get my textbook for 1st period class

My schedule
Tuesday
8:00-9:00: Arts with Ms. Isabel Noel
9:05-10:10: History with Mr. Herberto Italia
10:20-11:20: Health with Mrs. Daphne Rose
11:20-12:00: Lunch break
12:00-1:30: Science with Mr. Michael Franco
1:30-3:00: Spanish with Principal Reyes

"Hey boo!" "Mani it's to early to shout" I groan " sorry boo, looks like you didn't sleep or some shit?" Mani said "I was thinking of what song I should sing for tomorrow" "Dudeee me too its so hard to think of what song like tf" "Hey ally's coming here wanna prank her?" I asked Mani "what's on your little mind?" "My mind isn't little bitch but just don't talk to her or even notice her like she's invisible"(a/n: I don't know if not talking to someone is a prank sorryyy I know its rudeee) "lets do it!" Mani said "Hey guys!" Ally said

Shit I felt so bad

"Hello? Y/N? Mani?" We still haven't respond "What on earth is going on? Do you guys have problems?" I looked at Mani then Mani looked at me and we both laugh

Dammit

Ally was looking at us like we're crazy bitch "Y/N here plan to prank you a little" "sowwy mama ally" I said with my baby voice then I pout "its fine my child, dont do it again or I'll spank you guys" "ohh shit kinky huh?" I said smirking then laugh "you have a dirty mind" ally said " you're the one who said it" "guys we still have 20 minutes so what we gonna do?" Mani asked, I shrug "I dunno maybe let just go to our class I want to sleep" I said. They agreed so we went to class, Ally has Health though.

Once we're in our room Ms. Noel was already in her table she said goodmorning then the three of us sat at the back, there's only few students right now so I decided to sleep for a while.

"Hey wake me up if the class about to start"(a/n: this look so wrong lol) "Sure" Mani said I replied thanks then put my head down.

<time skip cause I'm lazy>

Last period! Fuck yes! Wait shit I dont have Mani or Ally in spanish class, fuck. And Lauren will be there oh god please help me.

I said goodbye to Ally and Mani then walk to class luckily I saw where spanish class is earlier when I was going to the cafeteria. I walk inside and there's a few student so I walk at the back then sat down.

Ally's POV

I wonder how will Y/N gonna handle Lauren and Dinah, she doesn't have me or Mani in there right now. I do have a vacant but I don't know what to do I can go home but I want to wait for Mani and Y/N. Dang it I'm going to the library.

Normani's POV

I should text Y/N so I know if she's still alive in her class. Lauren and Dinah can be a total jerk on her and I hope she's okay. I have health right now and Mrs. Rose said we ain't doing anything so yeah. I text our grouo chat

Mani: Yow boo you still alive?

Y/N: Yeah I'm still alive somehow

Y/N: Lauren and Dinah are still not here

Ally: well thats kinda good? Maybe?

Y/N: yeahh maybeee, need to go Principal Reyes is here now

Normani: byee see you later

Ally: Byeee we'll wait on your locker Y/N

Y/N: okay byee see youu!

Y/N's POV

Principal Reyes enters the room then went to her desk. Somehow Lauren and Dinah is still not here so fuck yeahh!. "Goodmorning Principal Reyes" we all stand then said goodmorning to the Principal "Goodmorning class, please sit down" she said then we all sat down.

For some reason I feel like I know Principal Reyes, have I met her before? Like she looks familiar. Eh I need to listen to her lesson.

The door open and Lauren and Dinah was there "Ms. Jauregui, Ms. Hansen why are you two late?" Principal Reyes said "we're sorry Principal Reyes" Dinah said "stay after class" Principal Reyes said. Lauren and Dinah sat down then we all stayed silence.

<time skip again>

I'm now walking to my locker I was Ally was there now then I see Mani walking towards her "Hey shithead!" Fuck its Lauren. Lukily Mani saw me then run toward me so does Ally then pull me to them "Lauren leave her alone will you?" Ally said "whatever" after that Lauren and Dinah walk away "holy shit that was close" I said "I know right" Mani said "well guys I'll see yoh guys tomorrow my brother's here now" I said then walk away " Bye Y/N!" Mani shout then they walk to their car then I saw my brother and walk to him.

"How's school?" Jerome asked "it's good same as before boring as shit" I said then he laughs

<at the house and a little time skip>

"Yow Jessica! Get yo ass down here dinners ready" I said "Y/N, sweetie watch your language please" Mom said "sorry mommy".

<you guess it right another time skip>

I'm now laying on my bed still thinking of a song for Music class tomorrow and shit I'm nervous shit this is hard im going to sleep now, ugh I hope it went well.

I updated! Finally! Sorry if its boring I tried ohhh and comment a song that you want Y/N to sing for her Music class so yeah that's it thank you guys! Love y'all!

1003 words