Ch. 2

Lauren's POV

Why is she following me she's a Stalker fuck sake.... Oh wait I know why cause she don't know the rooms and I told her we have the same subject everyday that makes sense now. "Lo why does Y/N following us?" Ally asked "she had the same class with us" (a/n: I think that's wrong lol) "well great" Dinah said with sarcasm in her voice "I know" I said rolling my eyes "why you're guys mean to her she didn't do anything to you guys" Normani said Ally agree with her "what's the point for being a bully if you're not going to be mean to new people" I said then looked at them we see Y/N behind us then I stopped walking so does the girls.

Y/N was about to walk in our side(a/n: you know what I mean right? Like one person walk beside you right?) but I stopped her I grab her by her shirt then punch her and push her in the wall. Soon I went inside the classroom with Dinah but no sign of Ally and Normani. Where on earth is that two.

Ally's POV

Soon as Lauren and Dinah went inside the classroom Normani and I help Y/N. Normani and I talked yesterday about the bully bully something (a/n: I don't know man just go with the flow hahaha lol) we decided not to be with Lauren and Dinah. We don't want to bully people so me and Mani will cut our connection with Dinah and Lauren. "Hey you ok?" I asked Y/N "Ah yeah thanks" she said standing up "come we have algebra together with the two bully" Mani said "I'm Ally by the way and that is Normani" I told to Y/N "I'm Y/N" she said then smile we walk inside the room and saw that Lauren and Dinah were glaring at us but eh whatever.

Mani and I sit right next to Y/N, I was on the right and Mani was on the left so Y/N is in the middle of us soon the bell rings signalling 2nd Subject is starting we all listen to the lesson well except Lauren and Dinah there are glaring at Mani and I even to Y/N eh what ever. Yeah algebra was boring as heck but I need to listen to this lesson.

Y/N's POV

well Mr. Cowley is not the person I expected I thought he's mean to students but no he's cool as fuck and he's in his early 40's too like Mrs. Cowley of course they're married duh he's cool but algebra is boring as shit I was falling asleep well hopefully the bell rings thank you bell! I have Music next well I wish Normani or Ally was there with me cause I know Lauren was there.

Ally's POV (yes again lol)

bell rings signalling 2nd subject ends I know Y/N have Music with Normani and Lauren Well Dinah and I Have Biology together whatever "Y/N what subject do you have next?" Mani asked "Uh Music with Ms. McVey" she said "okay cool you have Mani with you I have biology with Dinah" I said while sighing (a/n: is that even a word? Comment please tell me if sighing is a word I'm confused haha) "wait I'm partner up with Dinah on the roleplay well shit" Mani said "and Y/N was partner up with Lauren" Normani continued "What movie do you guys have? I have sleeping beauty" I said "Dinah and I have Titanic" ohhhh dang girl get some oh wait never mind "Lauren and I have Snow white" Y/N said well dangggg "how come we're going to finish it within 4 days the fuck" Normani said "language mah child" I say to Mani Y/N laughs alittle "well that was cute" I said then I need to be in biology now "Bye Mani bye Y/N see you later in the cafeteria" I said then walk away.

Normani's POV

Ally and I where trying to earned Y/N's trust we actually want to be friends with her. Y/N is actually cool she's shy I know but if Ally and I earned her trust for sure she's not shy around me and Ally.

Ally said her goodbye then Y/N and I where walking to our next class which is Music.

"When will you do your project with Lauren?" I asked Y/N "I don't even know" she said shyly "you know ally and I were here for you if Lauren and Dinah bully you just give me a call or Ally we handle those two idiot" I said then Y/N laughs alittle "Thank you Normani" she said "girl call me Mani or what ever you like cause I think Normani is a little bit long to say" I said jokely "okay okay Mani" she said laughing "I hope you're comfortable with me now?" I asked her "Well yeah I think you and Ally are funny" she said laughing

"did ally and I earn your trust?" "Fuck yeah" she said "woah you curse!" I said shocked "I always does" she laughs "okay come on were going to be late" "oh right were in school" she said "you're pathetic" I said laughing "what can I say"(its complicated a/n: yeah I don't know what I'm doing hahaha) this girl is funny as heck.

Once we entered the room Lauren was glaring at me but I ignore her and tell Y/N some jokes since the bell didn't ring yet " Mani stop omg" Y/N said she's laughing so hard she needs to wipe the tears that falls cause of laughing "okay okay I'll stop" then the bell rings music time!.

Y/N's POV

Ms. McVey is actually cool too I this she only 20+ something eh she's cool

Normani's POV (yes again lol)

In the middle of the class Ms. McVey announced something "Okay class you're going to have a project to do you are going to sing here in front of the class on our next meeting you choose your own song that your going to sing in front, this is the people will perform next meeting which was on Wednesday" Ms. McVey said well shit.

1.) Trisha Megan
2.) James Scott
3.) Normani Kordei
4.) Y/N Y/L/N
5.) Lauren Jauregui
6.) Christina Lopez

"That's it guys make sure you practice later and tomorrow okay dismiss" Then the bell rings signalling its Lunch time well shit singing in front is not my thing.

Heyaaa Chapter 2 guys!!! You guys can request some names or something I'm running out of ideas so yeah fell free to request that's it thanks for reading love y'all bye💖💖

Question for this chapter: what was the worse thing happen to you?

Mine: the time I fall in the stairs😂

That's it byeeeee

1170 words